STI Panel air filter

Discussion in 'All Things Technical' started by chrishall9909, Jul 12, 2005.

1. chrishall9909

chrishall9909 New Member

Surely you can reccomend a few more creature comforts and essentials...???

2. Gary

Gary Active Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by chrishall9909</i>
    <br />Surely you can reccomend a few more creature comforts and essentials...???
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Crisp[?][;)]

3. chrishall9909

chrishall9909 New Member

Well suggested. Should be fine the now.

4. zero260

zero260 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by chrishall9909</i>
    <br />Well suggested. Should be fine the now.
    Go to ARGOS and get the camping set for about fifty quid, tent, sleeping bags etc.... Thats all your gonna need as come midnight you won care where you sleep as the beer will of taken over and thats a defo when you have this lot as company.[:D][:D][:D]

5. chrishall9909

chrishall9909 New Member

That looks more like the answer I was looking for!!

6. zero260

zero260 New Member

<br />That looks more like the answer I was looking for!!
    Believe me mate, upto about 3 weeks ago, I aint been camping since school, but got myself the basics and it turned out to be one of the best weekends i have had for years. Great company and a hell of a laugh![:D][:D][:D][:D]

7. chrishall9909

chrishall9909 New Member

May well be tempted here - with reference to the camping equipment. I think halfords do a decent looking start-up set as well.

8. Gemxx

Gemxx New Member

<font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">You dont need much really, not that you would think by all the really really lowered cars that turn up full of everything possible!!

<font size="3">LADS love to comp!!</font id="size3">

</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple">

9. zero260

zero260 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gemxx</i>
    <br /><font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">You dont need much really, not that you would think by all the really really lowered cars that turn up full of everything possible!!

Gives eyerone the chance to get to know each other, made some good mates over the last few months. Gem your right, some members bring enough stuff to last for a month![:D]

10. Gemxx

Gemxx New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zero260</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gemxx</i>
    <br /><font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">You dont need much really, not that you would think by all the really really lowered cars that turn up full of everything possible!!

Gives eyerone the chance to get to know each other, made some good mates over the last few months. Gem your right, some members bring enough stuff to last for a month![:D]

<font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">how much time you spending with martin gav your starting to spell like him!! eyerone lol[:D]</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple">

11. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gemxx</i>

Eh up, Gemmas here taking the p*** again[:0]

12. zero260

zero260 New Member

I have been on the beer this time. Its been a long day. Im a bit fissed as a part![xx(][^][:D]

13. Gemxx

Gemxx New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zero260</i>
    <br />I have been on the beer this time. Its been a long day. Im a bit fissed as a part![xx(][^][:D]

<font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">lol [:D]</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple">

14. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

<br />May well be tempted here - with reference to the camping equipment. I think halfords do a decent looking start-up set as well.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Chris all you will need is

A tent
    A sleeping bag
    A disposable BBQ
    Some food to put on it

With the amount the rest of us bring,we all chip in anyway and muck in together.
    So don worry !!

Oh and a chair I can pinch lol [:D]

It;s better than the old wooden ones I bring lol [:D]

15. fireman sam

fireman sam New Member

How weve got from STI panel filter to carry on comping again[:D]

16. chrishall9909

chrishall9909 New Member

Thanks for the sensible advice, ELV1S. thats all ive been waiting for all night!
    :)
    chris

17. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Sorry Gaz !!!

Back on topic,I need an STI panel filter for mine,think Tunnels got one waiting for me [:D]I need to way him in [;)]

18. Scoobydobydoo

Get a new one bought you tight sod[:0][;)]

19. chrishall9909

chrishall9909 New Member

Have you got one of these Martin?

A filter im talking about...

20. Scoobydobydoo

<br />Have you got one of these Martin?

A filter im talking about...

Yeh mate, get mine from Prosport last year!
    I had it in my classic & ive now put it in my STI.
    The price that has been mentioned on here is about what i paid for mine[;)]