Score with this

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by neil2860, Nov 5, 2005.

1. neil2860

neil2860 New Member

If like me you are not interested in football then you probably won be bothered about this at all, but if you are or know of somebody who is it might be worth a look.
    A mate of mine is seeling this cos he isn interested in football either and he won this in a competition, so he says the money he gets for it is going back into the charity fund where he won it.Ive seen the item in question and it looks very impresive with its authentication sheets and all the signatures even for a non football person and I reckon it will make an ideal christmas pressie.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... B:AAQ:UK:1

2. nas sti

nas sti New Member

i may just buy that to burn it [:D]
    WROBX will like that sh**e[}:)][}:)]

3. Sc00bie

Sc00bie New Member

oohhh u nasty pastie!!

he shudnt have a prob shiftin tht mate, cos everyone i no either loves city or united, then theres the sellouts who like arsenal and liverpool etc lol.

like you i dont care for footie, i thort the first division was the premiereship till i had a saturday kid explain it to meh lol.

4. WRobX

WRobX New Member

[}:)] i know where u live neil lol[:p]

5. neil2860

neil2860 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WRobX</i>
    <br />[}:)] i know where u live neil lol[:p]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

What? You really know where I live?

6. neil2860

neil2860 New Member

DOH! I get it now, its not me your talking about.

7. scoobyphil2000

scoobyphil2000 No there not new wheels

rob u know what i would do with it ....oh and BTY MAN U 1 SOUTHERN C**TS 0[:D][:D][:D]

8. WRobX

WRobX New Member

sorry neil i meant nas sti[:D][:D]