Scoobytowers visits the land of tractors !!!

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by Trev, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Trev

Trev Moderator

Had a visitor today on his travels.
    Chris ( Scoobytowers ) was in my neck of the woods and popped in for a brew and a natter.
    It was nice to hear an accent from home rather than all the oooo arrrrs that fill my ears on a daily basis.
    One thing we did discuss was the standard of driving down here that I commented on before. We both agreed their isnt any standards :shock: .
    Thanks for calling in Chris and hopefully see you again soon.

2. marc

marc New Member

Them their boys from Norfolk only has licences for driving dractors . They aint to intelligent either . Comes from sending your sister a mothers day card if you know what i mean. :wink:

Glad your keeping well Trev and mayber we will see you up to a Lads meet soon :D

(Only joking about the folk from NORFOLK i lived their for 10 years and my family live there still so i know what you mean Trev) :shock:

3. Trev

Trev Moderator

Cheers Marc
    Even the locals comment on the inbreeding,
    Where theres smoke theirs fire :shock:

4. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

It all makes sense now. :twisted:

5. Made it back in one piece, all be it very slowly.

The A roads down there are a nightmare - mile after mile of sitting behind 20 cars all trying to pass either a sugar beat lorry, a tractor, or a lorry carrying a tractor :lol:

Great to see your settled in Trev, your village looks a nice place even if its full of locals :lol: :wink:

6. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

Chris travel twice a year to see family have to agree :cry:

7. marc

marc New Member

Dont you just love the A17 :evil:

8. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

err no Marc nor the A47 :twisted:

9. marc

marc New Member

Their both roads from hell mate :shock:

10. markscooby

markscooby Active Member

we used to love going down to norfolk broads on them rd we used to set out at 2 in morn to get to wroxham to get on boat for abot 6 in morn .... roys of wroxham lol