Scoobyteknix Rolling Road Day @ TEG: Confirmed Date 27th Jan

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by jim litten, Dec 14, 2006.

1. jim litten

jim litten New Member

He tee's right at the manifold, so the boost curve is what the engine is seeing.

2. lpg224kW

lpg224kW New Member

Cheers Jim

don't suppose you've got my lpg boost plot in with all your bits of paper??

3. jim litten

jim litten New Member

You got what I got given, the only extra printout I had was one that GWS asked for and I got Steve to print a copy off. Did you only get power/torque graphs then?

4. lpg224kW

lpg224kW New Member

I got power /torque and power boost for petrol and power torque and power/AFR for lpg.

Steve C logged first Vpower and 1 st lpg. but highest V pwer was 2nd V power run am keen to know whether the boost instability was recorded for lpg run? don't think it was as torque curve much smoother.

5. AndrewC

AndrewC Active Member

My runs on the Fozzy showed some jigger on the pressure data from the Rolling Road whereas my datalogging showed a rock solid 1.21-1.22 bar from 3000 to 4700rpm and then a steady tailoff to 0.95 @ 6400.

The Rolling Road has a much higher sample rate than OEM ECU datalogging which is pretty poor when lots of parameters are being collected.

Andrew...

6. GWS73

GWS73 Active Member

Not at all Adz - you're right at the top. You aint getting anything for Valentines Day though :wink:

7. lpg224kW

lpg224kW New Member

what was the amplitude and time period, (or rpm period for convenience) of your "boost jigger" mine had peak to trough amplitude 0.12 bar damping down over 3 oscilations. peak to peak period ~ 500rpm I'm surprised if the OEM ecu log didn't pick that up :?: But this is the one run Steve C didn't log. :roll:

8. gerry

gerry Active Member

thats coz i am on valetines day list :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. adz

adz Member

Not even any chocolates? :cry: