Scoobyteknix Rolling Road Day @ TEG: Confirmed Date 27th Jan

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by jim litten, Dec 14, 2006.

1. adz

adz Member

I see it,is nobody else biting on here today :?:

2. marc

marc New Member

There all still in bed with hangovers (DROWNING THERE SORROWS) :wink:

3. Triple X

Triple X Active Member

Andrew, i thought the figures you got were from your freshly installed lump! :shock:

Up and running yet?

4. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Lets just wait for Pro-sport on the rollers where the previous figures of at least two known cars that ran at Teg were around 10-15% up. Im sure we have been at these crossroads before if I remember correctly :?:

Great day though just a little cold.!!

5. jim litten

jim litten New Member

What do you think :shock: :lol:

On a lighter note, I'd just like to say thank you to everyone for their donations to the Macmillan Fund, we made £150 for them.

6. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Jim interesting matched HP & Torque we have, what turbo are you running?

7. jim litten

jim litten New Member

VF34 and maxed out 440 injectors.

8. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Thought you were going down the road of the TD05? Well optimised set up for a 34. Yes i think you may need some STI pinkies next.

9. jim litten

jim litten New Member

I was, but decided to go down a route that I'd been toying with for along time, pinks don't fit classics, got a set of 550s waiting to go in, could of got more out of the 440s but still running at standard fuel pressure on the SX. What boost profile are you running on the 20G?

10. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Not sure what you mean re-profile? but im maxing at 1.5 bar, i didnt tweak the boost duty on the AVCR as Andy F mentioned for RR's, so ill do this next time at Pro-sport and see where we go! Should be an interesting comparison!

11. jim litten

jim litten New Member

Did it make 1.5b on the rollers yesterday? You should have a boost/power graph.

12. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

I assume so, Ill check the graph later as its in the car, the nice guy did say i was at 1.5bar boost pressure when i asked him.

13. nas sti

nas sti New Member

i,m sure it was only 1.3 bar kriss whan i looked :)

14. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

got to say my figures were spot on :D
    must have been because only 2 wheels running :p :p
    not a bad car only stands me at a grand touched 3 figures all the way home :) was playing with a vectra on way home :lol: :lol:
    bring it on sports :D might do totb in it :lol: :lol: :lol:
    check out wanted section :wink:

15. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

forgot to say well done jim. organised well excellent amount of money for our charity :wink:

16. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Neil just checked and i have the boost graph of Gary Singleton at 250.4HP car reg PA04GGP? which is peaking between 1.2 and 1.4 Bar-g I think Gary may have mine as ive only got my HP&Torque levels! Torque being impressive never the less compared to the overall results! bring it on Pro-Sport! :wink:

17. GWS73

GWS73 Active Member

Christ! Get back in your pram Adz. I was joking about the carpet being stuck under my accelerator pedal, not yours. So you can stick your own snidy comments firmly where the sun doesn't shine pal.

18. GWS73

GWS73 Active Member

I never got mine mate (obviously as you have it :lol: ) and am picking up a copy later this week, but I didn't get yours though...

Maybe Jim can sort you out??

19. adz

adz Member

Hey prob i did get wrong end of stick as Andrew pointed out-hence the comment-

i was refering to `myself`
    if it wasnt directed at me i take back my comments :oops: but as i thought it was,ill always be quick to defend/offend :wink:
    does this mean im off the crimbo card list now?

20. lpg224kW

lpg224kW New Member

How was Steve S measuring Boost, did he break into the boost solenoid/ actuator line up stream of the orifice or down stream?

I have a wobbly boost plot (boost control instability)for V power, no data for Lpg but Steve C who logged both runs affirms that boost was rock solid with both of them.

wrt superior performance on lpg, the ecu was allowing a full 10 deg more advance with the lpg ( same ign map for both fuels, just Ecu adjusting for det on the fly) i.e. lpg superior RON more than compensates for lower calorific value. so thats a result, reckon with a bit more tweaking 224 kW should be achievable with current hardware setup. ( we're at 213.5 kW at the moment)