Scooby Shootout

Discussion in 'Social & Family Events' started by Scoobydobydoo, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

The time is around again for the shootout[:D]

This will be held at Elvington (NR York) 22nd May!
    For those of you that missed it last year it was a superb day with lots of sunshine (hope its the same again this year)

It is £10pp addmision on the gate (under 16s are free) from 9am.

If you wish to enter your car the cost is £45, you can download a entry form from http://www.totb.co.uk with details of how to pay on it!

If you would like to come along for the fun add your name to the list below!

Thanks Martin[;)]

I will arange a meet point & time closer to the event for a convoy[8D]

Scoobydobydoo

2. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

I should be ok for this mate [:D]

Scoobydobydoo
    ELV1S

3. gaz999r

gaz999r New Member

Count me in Martin!!

Went last year and got sunburnt to hell[:I] Thats with me being half greek aswell[:D] LOL

Not really greek by the way[8D]

4. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by gazzasti9</i>
    <br />Count me in Martin!!

Went last year and got sunburnt to hell[:I] Thats with me being half greek aswell[:D] LOL

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">I thought you said Geek [:D]

Scoobydobydoo
    ELV1S
    GAZZASTI9

5. Scoobydobydoo

LOL[:D] so did i[:D]

6. 666 WRX

666 WRX New Member

Im in [8D] As long as no one starts calling me a geek [;)]

Scoobydobydoo
    ELV1S
    GAZZASTI9
    666WRX

7. Jay_bee

Jay_bee New Member

Just seen this thread.. LOL

I might be up for it [:D]

8. 666 WRX

666 WRX New Member

I was the same [:eek:)]

9. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

Well be there too [8D]

Scoobydobydoo
    ELV1S
    GAZZASTI9
    666WRX

10. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Scoobydobydoo
    ELV1S
    GAZZASTI9
    666WRX
    TunnelMeister [:D]

11. gaz999r

gaz999r New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by gazzasti9</i>

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">I thought you said Geek [:D]

Scoobydobydoo
    ELV1S
    GAZZASTI9
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Cheers dave and martin. Nothing like a good insult to gee you up[:D]

12. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by gazzasti9</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by gazzasti9</i>

Scoobydobydoo
    ELV1S
    GAZZASTI9

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">YOUR Welcome Gaz anything for a mate [:D]

13. Jay_bee

Jay_bee New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>
    <br />Scoobydobydoo
    ELV1S
    GAZZASTI9
    666WRX
    TunnelMeister [:D]

If i dont go up the night before, looks like Ill be making my own way there then LOL

14. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo
    ELV1S
    GAZZASTI9
    666WRX
    TunnelMeister
    Jay bee

There you go Jeff LOL.

15. Scoobydobydoo

<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>

Scoobydobydoo
    ELV1S
    GAZZASTI9

Its just what it looks like if you read it fast[:0]

We didnt mean it did we Dave[;)]

.....or did we[:D]

16. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Sorry Jeff [:I]

To be honest Id read the post by you in General and for some reason thought you were going up with 666 WRX the night before.

And to be honest I was at work on the internet doing things rather quickly,as Im not suposed to be on it,especially after 7 weeks on the sick with my leg [:D]

17. Scoobydobydoo

Youll tell us anything Dave[;)]

18. Jay_bee

Jay_bee New Member

No worries Dave [;)]

19. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Scoobydobydoo</i>
    <br />Youll tell us anything Dave[;)]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">You little 5h1t sturer you LOL [:D]

20. Scoobydobydoo