sad evo man

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by treble k, Apr 3, 2013.

1. treble k

treble k New Member

travelling to work this morning, in middle lane doing 65 car pulls alongside in fast lane, driver gives me the thumbs down,then shoots off. about 3 miles further on i'm in the inside lane, and guess who's on hard shoulder with hazards on and bonnet up, yeh the evo,so I give him a blast on horn and the thumbs up,made my day.

2. AD

AD New Member

That's funny!!

3. st3vo

st3vo New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: you should of stopped to take some pics of his face :lol:

4. markscooby

markscooby Active Member

u should of stoped and gone tut tut u bought the wrong car and drove off :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Wilky1974

Wilky1974 Member

Ha ha!! Class!!! In the past I have had a few Evo drivers give me a little nod as we have crossed paths .... also had a few give me a funny hand signal which I didn't quite understand too ..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. snowball scoob

snowball scoob New Member

this is funny cos my other half has an evo IV and it's the one that's needed green flag the most my last wagon never missed a beat and this wagon never fails to start and run first time but that evo thinks you're having a laugh if you try getting in and turning the key lol :)

try living with someone that's got a tempremental evo and then you'll be really grateful you got a scoob to pick up the pieces literally :)

7. treble k

treble k New Member

I don't really mind the car or the driver,but there's alway's one titled mr. Richard head.

8. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

The last evo driver that nodded at me I left him on the start line at York drag strip looser :lol: :lol:

9. treble k

treble k New Member

was it with my engine.

10. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

I the silver blob :wink:

11. Tenbags

Tenbags New Member

Just seen an evo with 3 chavs in Rawtenstall all crowded round 1 poor guy at the side of the road, the poor guy was the AA man, I waved as I drove past but forgot I was in the van instead of the scooby doh !

12. deansdad

deansdad Active Member

PMSL!!
    Was it a red evo 7?
    Hope so cos I had a run in on Monday with one on m65. Backed off at 120 cos I had the boy with me :oops:

13. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

You mean that private road lee :wink:

14. dave-w-

dave-w- Well-Known Member

No think he means 120 kph :wink:

15. deansdad

deansdad Active Member

Oops! ,yeah that's what I meant. 120 Kph on a private road (with a hi-viz jacket on!!) :lol:

16. treble k

treble k New Member

yeh it was red on m61 going towards m65.