Sad Day - Ebonie Webb

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by Widdowmaker, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

Sad day today.

A couple of years ago, I organised an Event to Raise Money, for a Young lady with a brain tumour. Ebonie Webb, a colleagues niece, who was unable to get the treatment she needed in the UK. The UK was able to offer a certain level of treatment to keep her stable and to be able to enjoy what life she could have. The aim was to raise enough money to got her to the USA to receive and pay for the treatment that could extend and possibly save her life.

I was advised today, that Ebony passed away this morning. Her tomour had got to a point where she could no longer fight on her own and the tumour was out of control. She was able to spend her last week with the family who loved her and filled her every day they possibly could with as much love and Joy that they could muster.

Now I know alot of my friends from Lads offered gifts and cash for the event I organised and you all gave willingly. I received an email today, on behalf of Ebonies Family thanking me for the event and the effort in raising money back in 2011, but I could not have done it with out your support.and your generosity.

I would like to thank all of you, for all your donations and how that helped Ebonie through her short life.

Rest in Piece Ebonie.

Also posted on Lads facebook with a video reminder of the appeal.

2. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Very sad news Jim :(

RIP Ebonie

3. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

so unfair life ! :cry:

4. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Tragic Jim. RIP little one

5. garyboxer

garyboxer Full member

Sad news Jim

R.I.P. Ebonie

6. Braggy71

Braggy71 Well-Known Member

Life can be cruel sometimes, good to know she spent her final days surrounded by people who loved her.

RIP

7. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

Sad day - can't imagine what they must be going through.