RR - 4th Feb

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by WR1 Bro, Jan 25, 2006.

1. GWS73

GWS73 Active Member

Hell be the one walking around with his hand out, trying to pry membership subs off people.... [;)]

2. Rob Subaru

Rob Subaru New Member

To WRI Bro or Scooby Dan

Thanks for letting me know, see you tomorrow.

By the way, is the power run just the one or can you have more than one go?

Cheers

Rob

3. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Rob Subaru</i>
    <br />To WRI Bro or Scooby Dan

Thanks for letting me know, see you tomorrow.

By the way, is the power run just the one or can you have more than one go?

Cheers

Rob
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

At The last LADS rolling road Prosport put the car on the rollers and did two or three runs on each car before moving on to the next.
    I was lucky last time, I had a go in the morning then after a new airfilter and a reset ecu I got another go in the afternoon.[:D]
    It depends on how many people turn up and what sort of mood the guys at Prosport are in but basically you get one go consisting of two or three runs[8D]

4. Rob Subaru

Rob Subaru New Member

Scooby Dan

Thats good to know, obviously there will be a print out of each car yeah?
    Are all the figurations all on one sheet ie BHP, Torque, Power at wheels etc

What type of Scooby do you drive? So I can recognise you tomorrow.

By the way do you know what BHP is a STi Spec C Version 8 pushing out - roughly?

Cheers

Rob

5. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

We got printouts at the last one Rob so I would expect we will get them again. I drive a rally blue 02 STI Prodrive.

[​IMG]

If you come and say hello I will introduce you to some of the LADS members and Stu will introduce you to some of the WR1OC members because I dont know any of them yet[:D]

Not too sure what a Spec C puts out, we had a highly modified one at the last RR day that put out about 350 bhp and Tony ran his but it had an ecu problem and unfortunately he didn get chance to run it after Richard Bulmer sorted it out. I think they are supposed to be about 320 bhp but I am not too sure[;)]

6. Rob Subaru

Rob Subaru New Member

Very nice... and I see you have a baby seat at the back - me too very soon!

See you tomorrow...

Cheers mate

Rob

7. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

See you tomorrow mate.

8. jonboy

jonboy New Member

Morning guys just putting my car back together will be there around 10-30 ish

john

Thanks again Dan [:)]

9. Gary

Gary Active Member

Ill be popping down as well

see ya later

10. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

Big thanks to everybody who turned up today, it was great to finally meet some of the guys from the WR1OC and great to see some old and new LADS members[:D]
    Hope everybody was happy with their figures, I certainly was[:D]
    Big thanks to Stu (WR1 Bro) for organising the event and kindly inviting us LADS members to join in and as always a massive thanks to Pete and the team at Prosport for running another great RR Day[8D]

11. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

Dan have you not got all the results to put up on here[?][?][?][?]

12. scoobyphil2000

scoobyphil2000 No there not new wheels

well said dan [:D]a great day[:)]

13. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Scoobydobydoo</i>
    <br />Dan have you not got all the results to put up on here[?][?][?][?]

Stu has got all the results. We are off out for some beers now[:p]
    I will ask Stu to post them up on Monday[8D]

14. clare_492

clare_492 New Member

Hi, it was a good day, the first RR day I have been too, Im looking forward to the others. Im sure WR1 Bro said Pete was gonna have your results scanned and posted on here somewhere, that should be interesting! I think next time LADS have a RR day, you should add a fiver on to the price of the run and send the money to charity. Maybe the guy/girl ;O) with the best results, can choose which charity it goes to?

15. gerry

gerry Active Member

have you not got your fella to sort you a scooby yet clare??
    then you too can get it on rollers!! i am on next month with the lads hopin for about 270ish??

16. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Big thanks for Stu for letting us nussle in on the WR1 day[;)], well done than man Dan also for assisting with the organising when Stu had to leave for an hour! Great day untill the enemy arrived (Evo 8 FQ400)and pulled 405 HP with nearly the same torque!! Grrrrrr!![:D][:D][:D]

17. gerry

gerry Active Member

Its just not fair eh[?][:p][:p][:p]

18. Gary

Gary Active Member

Good day today, some nice figures being produced

Even let Elv1s have a spin in me mota [:p]

19. marc

marc New Member

Great day .Glad you enjoyed the ride in my motor Dan [:D].
    It feels so quick since Andys re map ive just started to get used to it as its a beast in the wet [}:)]and not much different in the dry.

20. stevie_h

stevie_h New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by KK3960</i>
    <br />Big thanks for Stu for letting us nussle in on the WR1 day[;)], well done than man Dan also for assisting with the organising when Stu had to leave for an hour! Great day untill the enemy arrived (Evo 8 FQ400)and pulled 405 HP with nearly the same torque!! Grrrrrr!![:D][:D][:D]

On every lads RR an Evo always turns up and beats the scoobs. Who keeps inviting them??? Bad for moral if you ask me [:)]

ste