RR - 4th Feb

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by WR1 Bro, Jan 25, 2006.

1. jonboy

jonboy New Member

Nice 1 stu

cheers
    john

2. nas sti

nas sti New Member

hi wr1 bro not 100% i will be running [V] i,ll have to see what pete says at prosport . andy f said it would be ok [;)] obviously i dont want to take someone else,s place who could have gone , so just letting you know in advance that there is a chance i might not run.
    cheers neil

3. WR1 Bro

WR1 Bro New Member

No probs Nas... We will keep you place open so long as you are going to go to Prosport as I think we have enough runners now if you do decide to not run.

Cheers Stu

4. nas sti

nas sti New Member

cheers see you there about 12.30[:D][:D]<font size="6"></font id="size6">

5. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

WR1 Bro has asked me to tell you all that the running order will be decided by pulling names out of a hat[:0]
    Hope my name comes out last because it ruined my day when I had an early run last time and didn get the figures I was hoping for [:(]
    Hope the legendary Jap Innovations full decat gets me a bit more power than I had last time[;)]

6. GWS73

GWS73 Active Member

Hi Dan - if Im late and you
    e early Ill swap with you.
    What difference to the figures does it make having an early run??

7. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by GWS73</i>
    <br />Hi Dan - if Im late and you
    e early Ill swap with you.
    What difference to the figures does it make having an early run??
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Makes no difference to the figures but it just put me in a crap mood for the rest of the day ! My car got way below what I expected on my first run. Prosport reset my ecu and changed my airfilter and then ran it again at the end of the day, this gave me better figures but I was left wondering for most of the day what was wrong with my car.

8. simplyscooby

simplyscooby New Member

CONFIRMED
    1) ScoobyDan
    2) Jonboy (sorry for the previous spelling!)
    3) GWS73
    4) Marc
    5) Nas STi
    6) KK3960
    7) 195bhp ish tdi golf (with Nas STi)
    8) Rob Subaru
    9) Friend of Jonboy

Not Confirmed
    10) Tony Burns (not confirmed - assumed not running???)
    11)SimplyScooby (not confirmed - assumed not running???)

Sorry for the delay, not currently in the UK at present will have to give a miss unfortunately

9. Rob Subaru

Rob Subaru New Member

To WRI Bro or Scooby Dan

What time does the RR officially start as I may not be able to be there until 11am but will definitely be there!!

Cbeers

10. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

Prosport open at 8.30 am. Stu and myself will be arriving at about that time, people are turning up at various times due to working, travel etc so just turn up when you can Rob[:D]

11. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Should be popping down just to spectate if thats ok Dan [?][;)]

12. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>
    <br />Should be popping down just to spectate if thats ok Dan [?][;)]

No problem Dave, you don need to ask[:D]

13. marc

marc New Member

Hes only after collecting membership subs [;)]

14. marc

marc New Member

Its been cancelled until further notice Dave [;)]

15. scoobyphil2000

scoobyphil2000 No there not new wheels

16. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by marc</i>
    <br />Hes only after collecting membership subs [;)]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">You read me like a book [;)]

And in reply to your next post,,,,, Laugh ? I didn know when to start ? [:D]

17. Gary

Gary Active Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by marc</i>
    <br />Hes only after collecting membership subs [;)]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">You read me like a book [;)]

Thats because your dog eared and smell musty [;)]

18. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

[:0]

19. GWS73

GWS73 Active Member

Marc,

Just a quick reminder to bring the exhaust with you tomorrow! [:D]

Cheers

Gary

20. WR1 Bro

WR1 Bro New Member

Looking forward to meeting a few more of you and even seeing Elvis again!