Rolling Road Day

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by Tim, May 22, 2016.

1. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

You can send it as a PayPal gift if you like, my email address is t.s.hampson@hotmail.co.uk

2. scouse dave

scouse dave New Member

hi tim...just sent £20 over,cheers.

3. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

Just got it, thanks very much

4. scouse dave

scouse dave New Member

great tim...cant wait for it.

5. DangerMouse

DangerMouse New Member

Tim,
    Hello, I'm new to LADS. I sent you money over the weekend after I'd messaged you on WhatsApp. Please can you add me to the list (a morning slot would be really appreciated if possible).
    I'm looking forward to it.
    Thanks, Gio

6. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

1. scooby251
    2. tharrington - deposit paid
    3. deansdad - deposit paid
    4. Graphite
    5. AshWebster?
    6. Dave Wong - deposit paid
    7. Tomliboo3
    8. Scouse Dave - deposit paid
    9. DangerMouse - deposit paid

7. scouse dave

scouse dave New Member

hi tim...do you know what time we are meeting and what the full address is?? cheers.

8. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

9. scouse dave

scouse dave New Member

10. tomliboo3

tomliboo3 Member

Sorry for the late reply, I've sent £10.00 via PayPal - Tomliboo3 - Tj and Christine

11. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

Morning, it has just come through

Thank you very much

12. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

I WAS HOPING TO GET ALONG TO THIS AND SPECTATE BUT WITH WORKING AND SORTING OTHER STUFF OUT I DOUBT I'll MAKE IT IN TIME NOW :(

13. andyscoob

andyscoob Active Member

This sounds like a good event. Shame I have missed this.I would have booked on to take part and see how the old girl is doing before I start modifying.

14. scooby251

scooby251 Well-Known Member

It hasn't happened it this Saturday 25th andyscoob or do you mean there aren't more places

15. andyscoob

andyscoob Active Member

Sorry for the confusion with my post. I meant its a shame that all the places have gone. :)

16. scooby251

Come along and view. You never know someone may pull out. Plus I believe there will be plenty of banter and modifying advice;)

17. I'll be popping along to spectate :cool: (I'll also throw the car on if anyone backs out/fails to show)

deansdad likes this.
  18. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

Many thanks to all those who came today, pretty pleased with how it went for a first attempt at organising one of these events. :)

Great to see a selection of cars which have visited us recently perform so well and full credit to the mapping done on them

Hopefully everyone enjoyed the day as much as we did and got the figures they wanted from the cars, definitely something I'd like to do again in the future! Later on I'll get pictures on of all the runners except 2 I didn't manage to capture, will try my best to remember all the figures but in helping arrange recovery for the Type-R I never had chance to write them down :rolleyes:

deansdad likes this.
  19. scooby251

Thanks Tim and Brian for organising this. Had a great day. Who's car broke down?

Tim likes this.
  20. Really enjoyed today. Nice relaxed atmosphere & good company.
    Thanks Tim, Ade & Brian for organising :)

thatscoobyrocks, Tim and deansdad like this.