Rolling Road 4 - The results

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by Scooby Towers, Oct 29, 2005.

1. blackjack

blackjack Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by chris n`nic</i>
    <br />Ahh cool. I remember the name. Are you from the NW?

Chris
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yup, live in Bolton. Went on last years blackpool run and 1 other meet (pub on the A road next to the M62 towards Leeds), but now Ive changed cars [;)]

ben

2. chris n`nic

chris n`nic New Member

Ahhh yeah. I was at the Pub as well...in the Extreme Courtesy car lol

Chris

3. chris n`nic

chris n`nic New Member

Not evo by the way...1.2 Clio orange beast lol

Chris

4. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gemxx</i>
    <br /><font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">lol dan are you typing because you cant talk today?????[;)][:eek:)][:)]</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple">

I can talk perfectly thanks Gemma[8D] After spending about four hours at the hospital and having x-rays done etc I thought he was finally going to rip it out but he just got his diary out and told me to come back on 16th February[V] So I have got another 3.5 months of toothache to put up with[:(]
    I suppose I could go private but that would cost about a grand [:0]That grand would pay for quite a few mods to the Scooby so I will just have to suffer[;)]

5. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Can we get a reserves list for the unfortunate ones who couldnt make the list this time due to popularity to get on the next one [?]
    Well lane im sure as much Prosport would also be very glad of the custom![:D]

6. Im sure Well lane would like our custom, but we use the same rollers so that people can compare like for like, after mooding their cars [;)]

As for the next RR thread - Ill try to add those that missed out to the thread in March time, but can promise anything.

Chris

7. marc

marc New Member

Just took my car back to pro sport after rippin out my superchip .Done a few modifacations since rr day [;)]
    Figures now read 300.8 BHP
    282.3 LBFT OF TORQUE

a lot better now [:D][:D] that would have put me much higher up list[:D]

8. nas sti

nas sti New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by KK3960</i>
    <br />Can we get a reserves list for the unfortunate ones who couldnt make the list this time due to popularity to get on the next one [?]
    Well lane im sure as much Prosport would also be very glad of the custom![:D]
    if we can sort another day for a rolling road
    you can put me on the list[:D]

9. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by marc</i>
    <br />Just took my car back to pro sport after rippin out my superchip .Done a few modifacations since rr day [;)]
    Figures now read 300.8 BHP
    282.3 LBFT OF TORQUE

a lot better now [:D][:D] that would have put me much higher up list[:D]

Nice one mate, bet your well pleased[:D]

10. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

Top result Marc.

11. zero260

zero260 New Member

NiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiCcccceeeeeeeeee[^]

12. marc

marc New Member

Cheers lads but its cost me nearly £1500 [:0] so dont mention it to the wife at the christmas doo[B)] [;)]Few more bits to do now but prob wait till new year.I need to get headers ported and wrapped and i will need a new clutch soon so will need to put organic one in instead [?].never mind its only money [:D]

13. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Beers are on Marc then, [;)] lol

14. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>
    <br />Beers are on Marc then, [;)] lol

LOL & well not tell his wife that neither[:D]

15. marc

marc New Member

Thanks LADS i new i could rely on you [;)]