Rolling Road 4 - The results

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by Scooby Towers, Oct 29, 2005.

1. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Mmmmmmm Ya think [:eek:)] [;)]

2. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by chris n`nic</i>
    <br />Hi all

I was the guy with the Clio 172 Cup...wasn`t going to run it as it has a newish engine but in the end I couldn`t resist.It was a great day and some very nice motors were running.

Mine managed a 177 bhp and 321 ft/lb (lol Although the RR fella said it was an error (obviously) and would be half that. Although I got 157bhp at the wheels which I work out to be nearer 185 bhp which I`m more than happy with (car only weighs 1 ton!)

Seemed a good bunch and I might well bob over again sometime.

Cheers

Chris
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Welcome to LADS chris,,, nice Clio BTW [;)]

3. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>
    <br />No thanks mate, Ill stick with the P1 even with the figures it ran on Saturday,, she still turns more heads than the Type R [;)]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

trouble is they look away [:0][;)]

Thats not very nice Gary[:0]
    Your gonna get it off Dave for that[B)][B)][B)]

4. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Ive fell out with him Martin [:D]

5. Gary

Gary Active Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>
    <br />Ive fell out with him Martin [:D]

Right thats it

I want all my LPs back

You can keep the dog [:D]

6. fireman sam

fireman sam New Member

I think you should keep the dog since you just put that new Vortex on it[;)][:D]

7. Gary

Gary Active Member

[:0]

8. Godzilla

Godzilla New Member

Looks like you all had a good day.

Was hoping to come to this but had a bit too much birthday pop the night before and woke up feeling a little unable to drive!

Some good results there but wot on earth happened with the torque figures?? [:D] RATFLMAO The Skyline and Clio especially. Bet those guys were made up![:D]

9. chris n`nic

chris n`nic New Member

Why? Isn`t 321 ft/lb right for a 2lt NA? [;)]

Chris

10. blackjack

blackjack Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by chris n`nic</i>
    <br />Hi all

I was the guy with the Clio 172 Cup...wasn`t going to run it as it has a newish engine but in the end I couldn`t resist.It was a great day and some very nice motors were running.

Mine managed a 177 bhp and 321 ft/lb (lol Although the RR fella said it was an error (obviously) and would be half that. Although I got 157bhp at the wheels which I work out to be nearer 185 bhp which I`m more than happy with (car only weighs 1 ton!)

Seemed a good bunch and I might well bob over again sometime.

Cheers

Chris

Hi chris, good to see another defector from Cliosport [;)][;)]

11. chris n`nic

chris n`nic New Member

Lol Hi m8...whats your name on CS?

Chris

12. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>
    <br />Ive fell out with him Martin [:D]

Right thats it

I want all my LPs back

You can keep the dog [:D]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">lol @ Gary Ive seen your LPs and your dog and you can keep them [:D]

13. Swordmaster

Swordmaster New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Godzilla</i>
    <br />Looks like you all had a good day.

Was hoping to come to this but had a bit too much birthday pop the night before and woke up feeling a little unable to drive!

Some good results there but wot on earth happened with the torque figures?? [:D] RATFLMAO The Skyline and Clio especially. Bet those guys were made up![:D]

Hope you will be there next time to see the Sport run, when stage 3 is finished.

the swordmaster

14. blackjack

blackjack Member

<br />Lol Hi m8...whats your name on CS?

Chris

benduxbury, though not been on the site in ages, due to new car [:D]. used to drive black 1.2 dynamique, went on a couple of outings but not majorly involved.

ben

15. chris n`nic

chris n`nic New Member

Ahh cool. I remember the name. Are you from the NW?

Chris

16. mcscoobydoo

mcscoobydoo New Member

Hope your insurance brokers arent reading this [}:)] [:D][:D]

Sounds like a good day was had by all

Put me down for next one Chris [:D]

Im booked in Friday for 20k service at Prosport - might see what they say [:D]

A

17. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

I hope my insurance brokers are reading this[;)]
    My car is insured as having 305 BHP but only made 285 BHP[:(]
    Perhaps they will give me a discount[:D]

18. zero260

zero260 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ScoobyDan</i>
    <br />I hope my insurance brokers are reading this[;)]
    Wishfull thinking[:D]lol

19. Gemxx

Gemxx New Member

<font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">lol dan are you typing because you cant talk today?????[;)][:eek:)][:)]</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple">

20. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ScoobyDan</i>
    <br />I hope my insurance brokers are reading this[;)]
    <font color="blue">Remember the old saying, <i>"Brake Horses wins admirers, Torque wins races.."</i>[;)]</font id="blue">