Replacement for the Blob eye

Discussion in 'Other Performance Marques' started by chriscooby, Mar 21, 2012.

1. chriscooby

chriscooby Member

Hi All

Well, sold the scoob to Lee back in January and I know he is looking after it well.

Thought it was about time to post a few snaps of the replacement ride.

It's a Premier Edition Type R so a lot of the 'mods' came as standard - window tints, red calipers, recaro seats etc. It also has skunk2 lowering springs, Typhoon induction kit and exedy clutch.

It's no Scoob but was an itch that needed to be scratched. Contemplating the merits of replacing this with a Hawk Eye before insurance renewal time (1st May). We shall see...........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Batman4583

Batman4583 New Member

Like it. :D That is one nice sweet ride.

:D :D :D :D

3. T1RONE

T1RONE Active Member

Very nice mate, had one of these for 3 years and think they are a brilliant car

4. Belly

Belly Member

Very nice motor mate, a mate of mine had one when I had my golf .:R32 and all I'll say is they are quick as I struggled to get away from him lol.

5. scalesy

scalesy New Member

Very Nice! But I Would say that! :lol: I have a nice SS Japspeed Manifold and a De Cat I have just taken off mine today! That I am selling :wink: And soon a Buddy Club Pro Spec back box 8) Mine made 210bhp with these mods! at TDI North RR Day! Sweet little Cars loved mine! But puting back to Standard to sell on for Scooby No.5 :twisted: Just keep an eye on the oil if you are in vtec a Lot

6. chriscooby

chriscooby Member

Nice one pal - I am in the market for a back box so keep my posted - buddy club stuff seems expensive though!

7. scalesy

scalesy New Member

I will do m8 :wink: You will get first Dibs :lol:

8. deansdad

deansdad Active Member

Looks great mate! (Nearly as nice as your old ride!!) :twisted:

9. scalesy

scalesy New Member

Ha Ha that lasted long mine on Ph Too! :lol: