Removed,

Discussion in 'Other Performance Marques' started by scoobaru mad, Jul 9, 2009.

1. scoobaru mad

scoobaru mad Active Member

pictures removed of a 5hitty little hairdryer. :roll:

2. SHEP6413

SHEP6413 New Member

does that mean your keeping the scoob? whoo hoo

nice car as well mate

3. Gary

Gary Active Member

Great car,wanted one a few years ago but ended up with a Sport in black.

Good fun to drive, especially in the vtec zone :p

4. jimmybling

jimmybling New Member

car

nice motor bud looks 8)

5. scoobaru mad

6. scalesy

scalesy New Member

I had a top time Reving the nuts off the V-Tec in your car Chris m8 8200 Rpm red line :twisted: is just sweet might get one myself :wink: Me Likey 8)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

love the way the cams kick in hire up the rev range the japs are so clever with the vtec system

8. scoobaru mad

9. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

Nice,

just love Honda Type R's ........ 8) 8)

10. scalesy

scalesy New Member

Classic Vid Chris m8! 8) How many times have I nearly got a Honda! They are just made for track days! Just she doesn’t like 2 doors with the kids :roll: I might just turn up in a Civic! 8) In that vid the guy driving the Subaru did not even get the back end out! And he had DCCD :shock: The Dude in the Honda drives it like he nicked it as you would if it was not yours! "Drive like its Hot! Park it like it's hot" the tire wall if it were me :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

11. whitep1

whitep1 Active Member

Used to have an Integra type-R,other than my present car,best thing ive ever had,it was fast as,and i would say it handled every bit as good as a scooby

12. Gary

Gary Active Member

Teg Type Rs are 8)

In my top list of "affordable" cars to own

13. whitep1

whitep1 Active Member

Totally agree,absolutely bulletproof as well,mine was championship white with red recaro,s,best colour IMO.I went to Honda when i had it,to see what i could do to improve it,i.e spend a few quid and get some upgrades etc,and the bloke i spoke to was Hondas uk no 1 mechanic,they have a comp every year,and this guys always in the top 3,and his answer was,NOTHING,he said there was so much time and effort spent developing the car that anything you done aftermarket would actually take away from the car,especially bigger wheels(there only 15" standard).so i sold it and got a scooby.More fool me,i,ve never had a penny since :)

14. scoobaru mad

15. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Very nice car Chris 8)

16. scoobaru mad

17. scoobaru mad

18. gerry

gerry Active Member

Yeah looks good chris 8) 8) 8)

19. Lee W

Lee W New Member

Yeah very nice these, a guy at work sometimes parks his red accord type-R next to my impreza... Suppose to be pretty quick too 8)

20. scoobaru mad