re-map andy forrest any other bits needed

Discussion in 'All Things Technical' started by nas sti, Dec 18, 2005.

1. nas sti

nas sti New Member

having my car re-mapped by andy f end of january [:D] i want to fit as many uprated parts as poss before the re-map. been noseying around and found alot of people are fitting fuel regs (what make ) and 3 port boost valves . do i need these also is there anything else i could possibly need.

spec of the car will be . 2002 sti ppp
    1. uprated fuel pump walbro
    2. full 3" de-cat
    3. gt-spec headers wrapped
    4. aps tmic + splitter
    5. vf35 standard
    6. cold air induction hyperflow with k+n
    7. perrin turbo pipe and bif maf pipe
    8. apexi avc-r
    9. lightened flywheel and lightened crank and alt

think thats about it . can anybody help with other parts and make of what else i could fit before the mapping . cheers [:D][:D]

2. Did the headers come with a decat uppipe ?

3. jim litten

jim litten New Member

Chris, GT spec headers have an uppipe as they use a three bolt flange.

4. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Neil the AVCR comes with the 3port boost valve ive been told.[:D]

5. nas sti

nas sti New Member

chris the uppipe was a 3bolt de-cat flange pipe as said.[:D]

6. Barrie WRX

Barrie WRX New Member

Nas have you booked in with Andy as I was going to try and get some work done of him at the end of jan. Or just Jan full stop.. So if we could kill two birds with one stone and that, maybe we could get together for the costs. Let me know because i`ll be definately sorting something out.

Cheers.

Sorry if this is classed as hijacking a thread .. lol[:D]

7. nas sti

nas sti New Member

barrie kk9360 (kris) has sorted andy f out for mapping on the 28th of jan he,s doing 4 re-maps which takes 2 days so he,s fully booked for the weekend as far as i know .

8. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Barrie Im happy to Ask Andy if he can squeeze you in mate if you like.! Send me a personal message as to not bore the other members with this topic again and ill discuss it with you!!!

Neil thanks to Andrew Ive sussed the pipework connections to the AVCR !!! Peice of P**s when you think about it, Ill help you with yours mate and tell you whats required. Just waiting upon info on the bloody ECU now then it should be all systems go!![:D][:D] Ordered my Perrin Pipe and Radiator slam panel also. Went for the Milsport one in the end, more work to do over xmas prior to Andys visit[:D][:D] Missus wont be happy [:D][:D]

9. KEV C

KEV C Lifetime and founder member

I see you plumped for Andy F then in the end......so is he the best then[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:p][;)]

10. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Dont even go there Kev !![:D][:D]

11. nas sti

nas sti New Member

lets get back on that topic. I,M NOT HAVING THIS RICHARD OR FORGET IT [;)] LOL[;)][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

andy is the daddy thats why i,m letting him work on my beast [:p]

12. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

13. nas sti

nas sti New Member