Prosport

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by clare_492, Feb 25, 2006.

1. clare_492

clare_492 New Member

Hi everybody! Thank you so much for your support on the subject of LADS discount at Prosport [:)] The lads (Including Pete) work their butts off in that work shop, they even spend longer than Subarus estimated times on the jobs, without extra charge. Even after "dealer" LADS discount, the hourly labour rate is still less. I am sure you will all agree and understand why Prosport cannot offer a further 10% discount on labour too?

2. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

hi claire brought car over 5week ago for warranty work shockers rear and front drop links phoned last week but know one phoned me back???? any idea black sti (you remember reg plate cow)[:D]

3. gerry

gerry Active Member

(you remember plate cow) LOL!!! hope that doesnt mean anything clare is ok!!!

4. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

she will remember personal joke lol

5. gerry

gerry Active Member

right!!! pmsl a minute ago!!!

6. clare_492

clare_492 New Member

Yes, we havn forgotten about you! Trying to get our heads around all the warranty stuff still! dont get much chance because we
    e always so busy. Pete is sorting me a laptop so I can get my head stuck into this sort of thing at home, when I dont have the phone to answer all the time! thanks for your patience, its really appreciated :O) just email me - service@prosport.ltd.uk its sometimes easier that way. Best thing to do is book you in I reckon, then deal with the claim after ;O)

Clare

7. clare_492

clare_492 New Member

Gerry, his reg ends in COW, so thankfully, it is nothing personal! will you be coming to the RR day on the 4th?

8. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Need to book the car in for a service in March Clare, so will phone you soon [;)]

9. gerry

gerry Active Member

yeah clare!! think i might now need maf sensor so will have to speak to pete before run!!

10. Tony Burns

Tony Burns New Member

What have you let yourself in for Clare? [;)] and on a saturday night!

Tony[:D]

11. gerry

gerry Active Member

what else do i need???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. 555PRO

555PRO New Member

speed flash we havent forgot you,but not getting back to you is not acceptable either,myself and clare recently attended a warranty training course to help us with this matter,we are finding that cars are coming from other areas for warranty work that should be dealt by dealers nearer the customers home,we are actively trying to deal with these issues and are interviewing for a full time parts/warranty person, to help clare as she is doing a demanding job and has come a long way in the 3 months she has been with us.
    I personally apologise as the book stops with me on these matters but we know our weak points are and are trying hard to address the issues.

clare you should be out on the town girl ! regards peter

13. Trev

Trev Moderator

Many thanks Pete for responding.
    Trev

14. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

thanks for reply pete and claire ill ring you on monday reguarding car we will get it sorted. top quality garage just got in a little drunk lolllllllllllllllllll

15. clare_492

clare_492 New Member

Hi Tony :D Hows the car? Ill be bringing my other nephew next weekend to the RR day, hes only five (bless) and is well into cars and bikes (even has his own mini moto!) might have to ask you to take them for a spin again!

16. Tony Burns

Tony Burns New Member

not a problem Clare [;)]
    Cars running well though! [:D]

Tony[:D]