Promenade Rally 23rd July 2005

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by Adgespeed, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Adgespeed

Adgespeed Active Member

23rd July 2005 sees the running of the Prom rally at New Brighton again.
    Ill be out in the Impreza and so will be MEF in his, MEF is also running his Roveruall(Rover shell, Subaru running gear and Vauxhall engine) with one of his mates driving.
    Time flys as 1 year ago this was the first event in the car after a 12 year layoff.
    http://www.promrally.bun.com/Intro.htm
    check out galleries with has pictures of this years entrants.
    If you are going come and say hello.
    Cheers
    Adge

2. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Hoping to try and get to this event this year after missing out last year.
    Hope you and Mef have agood Rally Adge.

Kev F[;)]

3. AndrewC

AndrewC Active Member

Going to try to make it this year...

4. Ill be there [:)]

Kev, Andrew - are we making your own way there or do you want to lift share (I don mind picking folk up on route)?

5. Gemxx

Gemxx New Member

<font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Looks good!!

I had a weekend with the girls planned.

i guess the question is cars or girls?

hope to see you there!![:D]</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple">

6. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Count me in,as Im not working that day [:D]

7. JFI - First car is out at 8.30am, last at 6 pm.

8. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Cheers Chris [:D]

Heres a list so far,maybe we can arrange a meet up point for a convoy,once we know who is attending

1 ELV1S
    2 Gemxx
    3 ScoobyTowers
    4 AndrewC ?
    5 FRO5T1 ?

9. meanandgreen

meanandgreen New Member

i would go, but its too near the timeof the IOM trip for me.

am plugging it on SIDC.

10. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">i guess the question is cars or girls?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
    <font color="blue">Easy decision for <i>you</i> to make....[;)] Does that mean theres a spare place..[?][;)]</font id="blue">

11. Gemxx

Gemxx New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by TunnelMeister</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">i guess the question is cars or girls?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
    <font color="blue">Easy decision for <i>you</i> to make....[;)] Does that mean theres a spare place..[?][;)]</font id="blue">

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">I think they will make you welcome if youd like!![;)][:)]</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple">

12. DanC

DanC New Member

Hoping to drag my dad along (thatscoobyrocks) if not ill be there taking photos :D

13. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

We`ll be there as last year, great stages, easy to get up close and into pit area. Good luck Mef and Adge!![:D][:D][:D][:D]

Good day out at £5 per car thoroughly recommend it to the LADS[;)]

Andy,Dan&Ash

14. KARL STI

KARL STI New Member

15. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Nice one Karl,anymore going to this ?

Should be a good days rallying [8D]

16. P1_Ash

P1_Ash New Member

Heres a list so far,maybe we can arrange a meet up point for a convoy,once we know who is attending

1 ELV1S
    2 Gemxx
    3 ScoobyTowers
    4 AndrewC ?
    5 FRO5T1 ?
    6 KARL STI
    7 Thatscoobyrocks (with Me and Danc) [8D]

17. Gemxx

Gemxx New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by P1_Ash</i>
    <br />Heres a list so far,maybe we can arrange a meet up point for a convoy,once we know who is attending

1 ELV1S
    2 Gemxx
    3 ScoobyTowers
    4 AndrewC ?
    5 FRO5T1 ?
    6 KARL STI
    7 Thatscoobyrocks (with Me and Danc) [8D]

<font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Blackbird are you coming to this [?]</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple">

18. blackbird

blackbird New Member

Hmmm well its tricky one this one. Mr sti is in a bit of bother now because our birthdays are the week after and I had presumed we were celebrating this weekend coming. He had presumed the weekend after! So I might end up with the girls ,it depends if he gets me a reeeally nice present instead. I will let you know by tommorow Gemma x[;)]

19. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by blackbird</i>
    <br />Hmmm well its tricky one this one. Mr sti is in a bit of bother now because our birthdays are the week after and I had presumed we were celebrating this weekend coming. He had presumed the weekend after! So I might end up with the girls ,it depends if he gets me a reeeally nice present instead. I will let you know by tommorow Gemma x[;)]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Huh ? If he understands all that hes a gudn Jo lol [:D]

20. Gemxx

Gemxx New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by blackbird</i>
    <br />Hmmm well its tricky one this one. Mr sti is in a bit of bother now because our birthdays are the week after and I had presumed we were celebrating this weekend coming. He had presumed the weekend after! So I might end up with the girls ,it depends if he gets me a reeeally nice present instead. I will let you know by tommorow Gemma x[;)]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Huh ? If he understands all that hes a gudn Jo lol [:D]

<font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">and if he doesnt he may end up out of favour very quickly!! lol[;)]</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple">