Please welcome our newest member

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by Gary, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Gary

Gary Active Member

[8D]

[​IMG]

2. zero260

zero260 New Member

Oh no, where did you get that moth eaten thing from[?] and is it going camping.[:D]

3. jonboy

jonboy New Member

<font size="6">YOUR COMPLETELY OFF YOUR ROCKER LOL</font id="size6">
    [:eek:)][:eek:)][:eek:)]

IN A HUMEROUS WAY OF COURSE

4. Gary

Gary Active Member

moth eaten[:0]

Ill have you know this is THE original 1974 Scooby Doo [:p]

And yes he will be sharing my tent [:I]

Roobyroobyroooooooo[8D]

5. Gary

Gary Active Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by jonboy</i>
    <br /><font size="6">YOUR COMPLETELY OFF YOUR ROCKER LOL</font id="size6">
    [:eek:)][:eek:)][:eek:)]

IN A HUMEROUS WAY OF COURSE
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yep [:D]

6. jonboy

jonboy New Member

LOL[:)]

7. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

They always say the owner has a look of there pet[:D]

8. Gary

Gary Active Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Scoobydobydoo</i>
    <br />They always say the owner has a look of there pet[:D]

LOL[:D]

You forgot to show me your Baboon [8D]

9. zero260

zero260 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Scoobydobydoo</i>

10. Scoobydobydoo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Scoobydobydoo</i>

I remember the time we was on a train together, i had my a*se out of the window & you had your head out, people asked if we was

TWINS[:D]

11. Gary

Gary Active Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Scoobydobydoo</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary</i>

I remember the time we was on a train together, i had my a*se out of the window & you had your head out, people asked if we was

Have you got a nose sticking out of your bottom then [?][:D]

12. Scoobydobydoo

<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary</i>

That all depends on what id eaten the night before lol[;)]

13. Gary

Gary Active Member

[xx(]

14. zero260

zero260 New Member

Do not let Martin near the Barbeque at the weekend.[xx(]

15. Scoobydobydoo

It would be good if we could cook a curry on the BBQ!
    I would be sore on the sunday[:0]

16. zero260

zero260 New Member

<br />It would be good if we could cook a curry on the BBQ!
    I would be sore on the sunday[:0]
    Don worry mate, Vic plans to do some spicy kebabs on the Barby.[;)]

17. Scoobydobydoo

MMMmmmmm....
    So does this mean the women do the cooking & we do the drinking[:D][:D]

18. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Sounds good to me [:D]

19. Velmadoo

Velmadoo New Member

my husband is disgusting[V][V] he had a curry last night so god help his work mates today[;)]

20. Gemxx

Gemxx New Member

<br />MMMmmmmm....
    So does this mean the women do the cooking & we do the drinking[:D][:D]

<font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">I wouldnt call Steve Tunnel a women but he does love to cook!!</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple">