Pics as promised

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by zero260, Sep 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zero260

zero260 New Member

For all you that wanted pics, here you go, not the best shots in the world but hope you like em. :wink:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Trev

Trev Moderator

Gav
    I am a little confused :eek:
    Why get rid of the WR1 to then buy an evo.
    Thought the idea was to buy a more standard/economical car.
    Please explain before my head goes pop. :?:

3. Neil

Neil Active Member

Looks ok I suppose....for an EVO..... :) :wink: :)

4. zero260

zero260 New Member

Yes your right Trev I was gonna buy a more economical car for work, which I am still doing. But the idea was to sell the WR1 and get a cheaper runaround for Vic. :wink: But I sat there after selling the WR1 and thought to myself how am I gonna live without a toy in the garage to take out at weekends and give a blast. :twisted:

After selling my STi8 (one in the LADS calender) I was a bit dissapointed with the WR1, loved the car, but with the STi8 I had it just the way I wanted, suspension, power and looks wise. :D The WR1 was a little to refined, the driving experience was lost a little. I do miss the WR1 as it was an amazing scoob but it just didn't give that buzz as I got with my modded STi8.

Rather than getting another Sti8 and doing the same thing (which I had already done) I had nowhere to go on the scoob front and with wanting to get the EVO thing out my system I went and took one out for a test drive. :wink:

All I can say is that I now have that buzz I got with my modded STi8 but this car is standard, so with a few tweeks here and there on the visual and performance side, I can only imagine what it is gonna be like until it is done. :wink: :wink:

5. zero260

zero260 New Member

Until I pay you a visit eh Neil. :wink:

6. Neil

Neil Active Member

Indeed.... :wink:

Can't wait to be honest, it'll be a bit of a refreshing change... 8)

7. zero260

zero260 New Member

Defo want that half spoiler but I want to cut out that section where the badge is and flush it through. :wink: Will have to bob up and see you in the next couple of weeks and have a chat bud. :wink:

8. Neil

Neil Active Member

No probs that m8.... :)

9. Fixel

Fixel New Member

Looks cool 8)

10. phil_wrx

phil_wrx New Member

traitor :D

must admit looks superb on the pics and even better in the flesh

by the way got this months evo mag and read the reveiw of the new type 25 :shock: its amazing they gave it 5 stars

11. zero260

zero260 New Member

Maybe next year. :wink:

12. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Car looks great Gav :wink:

13. andy@scoobyspares

andy@scoobyspares New Member

I had the pleasure of driving Gavs new car yesterday,

its the absolute business!

totally different to any scoob i have driven, i have to admit i have been looking at Evo6 TME,s today and could be tempted just for a change and as Gav says "just to get the Evo thing out of my system" :lol:

watch this space :wink: :wink:

cheers for the drive Gav and roll on next week for the Decat :lol: :lol:

14. phil_wrx

phil_wrx New Member

so u flogging the p1? trying still to comvince the wife that i should get a classic

15. andy@scoobyspares

ive been offered a very good deal today(another scoob) so maybe in a few weeks my p1 may be going :shock: :shock:

47000miles 2 owners loads of extras!!!! :wink: :wink:

16. gerry

gerry Active Member

oh no dont do it andy :cry: :cry: :cry:

17. andy@scoobyspares

if this deal comes off it will be pretty special :wink: :wink:

18. gerry

gerry Active Member

hope so :lol: :lol: s202?????????

19. zero260

zero260 New Member

Sorry to upset you Finley but at the end of the day this club is not just about Subaru's, It is also about it's members and should members decide to sell their scoob's they shouldn't have to feel that they have to leave the club, especially when they have made friend's within the club. :wink: Ok Pal. :wink: :wink:

20. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

Yes , its called the WR1 Owners Club :D
    Think my next car might also be an Evo, had 3 Scoobs now and fancy a change :oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.