Picked up the new Porsche Today!!

Discussion in 'Other Performance Marques' started by KK3960, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Torque

Torque Active Member

Very nice 8)

Congrats :D

2. scoobyphil2000

scoobyphil2000 No there not new wheels

3. Silver Angel

Silver Angel Active Member

Are u gonna pop to a LADS meet so we can have a drool then ???

4. A stunning motor Kris. I hope that you enjoy Porsche ownership. :wink:

5. nevo

nevo New Member

I have had to change my undies!!!!!!!!!!!

That is one good looking motor 8) 8) 8) 8)

6. marc

marc New Member

Went out with Kris today for a blast :shock: Fcuk me its quick really effortless .I want one . :D

7. garyboxer

garyboxer Full member

enjoy ! that is a nice car 8)

8. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

First day of really driving it properly today, had a few laps of the quiet bypass near Marcs where we used to run the scoob, its a totally different power delivery and the gearing is much longer than the sti so less changes which actually makes it feel slower than the 430HP scoob although it delivers 480BHP. Kid you not this thing will keep on going to 200MPH in standard form with all cats etc so although its a less exilerating power delivery than the scoob it only takes one look at the speedo to know youre in high double figures. My old :cry: / Marcs scoob is a frighteningly quick car, i used to be buzzing on adrenalin after the awesome neck snapping performance of a sub 4 second to 60 rocket, this thing does the 60 sprint in 3.7 secs but you dont feel it or hear it so its very very different. Be interesting to see what its actually pumping out in standard form at the rolling road day before i start messing with the map, 550hp can be gained with just a flash and upping the boost slightly, upwards of 600Hp with induction and exhaust mods, same boxer engine config as the scoob but with another 2 cylinders and an exta turbo. :shock: mad.

Thanks again for your kind comments, hope to see you all at the rolling road day.

9. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

What a lovelly looking car Kris 8) 8)

I'm sure you will have some fun in it :D :D

10. Can't wait for the RR now 8)

11. AntsUK300

AntsUK300 New Member

Cant wait for the Rolling Road day now Kris!.......

I remember you saying to me at the last rolling road that your were after a Porsche, but god damn mate that is just awesome 8) 8) 8) 8) !!!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy, and take it easy in this bloody snow pal! See you soon! :)

12. Scooby Stevo

Scooby Stevo Well-Known Member

your a very lucky man - georgous!

13. HYP1C

HYP1C Active Member

Fantastic motor, know what you mean about being effortless,had a 911 a few years ago and loved it,easy to live with day to day aswell.
    Gotta say though,for that £££ you'd think they'd have given you a car cover that fitted ! lovely car ,hope you enjoy it.
    Cheers
    Gary