North West Japanese Car Event - All Welcome

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by JamieR, Jun 28, 2007.

1. JamieR

JamieR New Member

Good afternoon everyone,

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS...

Here are the rules and regulations for the day - if these are adhered to, the event will go brilliantly and no doubt we won't be refused the opportunity to use this venue again next year!

Firstly...

Requirements

You will be required to have in your windscren on arrival:
    1. Club Name
    2. Forum Name
    3. Registration Plate Number

Failure to have these details will result in the vehicle not being able to enter the event area for display on your club stand.

Times:

Entry to the venue for owners clubs and companies will begin at 07:30AM and end at 09:30AM. Cars after this time will not be able to access the stands.
    This is according to Haigh Hall Country Park's Health & Safety, as the venue is open to the public and so we must gather and arrange all cars by 09:30AM in preparation for opening.

The event will officially be open from 10:00AM to the public and this is when all cars will be in situe by.
    The event will be closing at 16:30 and all cars MUST be cleared by 18:00.

Rubbish:

Basically, I have been told that if any rubbish is left at the end of the day, it will be picked by the park rangers and there WILL BE A CHARGE FOR THIS.
    PLEASE collect ALL your rubbish, it's not a large favour to ask and this all contributes to being able to use the venue next time around.
    If rubbish is left, the charge incurred will have to be passed onto your club.

Marshals:

Marshals will be located at the entrance to Haigh Country Park, along the driveway to Haigh Hall and at the event site to control and assist with parking of exhibition vehicles. Please conform to their directions.

Drivers are asked not to exceed 10MPH whilst you are within the grounds of Haigh Hall.

On arrival at the event site, your vehcile will be checked off from a list, according to your FORUM NAME, CLUB NAME AND REGISTRATION PLATE NUMBER.

The Day:

Once parked and arranged suitably, drivers are asked not to move their vehicle again until the close of the event at 16:30.

Should there be a need for a vehicle to be moved during the event, you MUST seek the assistance of one of the event marshals. Should you refuse to wait for assistance prior to moving the vehicle, a signature will be required on the Health and Safety Waiver Form and the matter reported to Event Control, along with your vehicle details.

Everyone should be aware of Health & Safety issues and bring any concerns to the attention of the event organisers, which may be found at the Lexus Owners Club stand and also wearing high visibility vests.

At the end of the day, the event marshals will supervise the orderly exit of exhibitors from Haigh Hall Country Park.

Please note: All members that have voiced interest in attending the day have been compiled into a list. This list will be passed onto event marshals, who will ensure that only cars belonging to members of the list may enter the venue for display on their club stand.

Above all, have a safe and enjoyable day and thank you for attending our first Japan North Car Event! Here's to many more...

Regards,
    Jamie

2. binglecheese

binglecheese Active Member

are the lads meeting somewhere first then driving in convoy to haigh hall? should be a good event :D have got my two boys here for two weeks holiday so will bring them

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anybody got a meetin point ????

4. andy@scoobyspares

andy@scoobyspares New Member

After speaking to Jamies mum a few days back, we are proud to be contributing to a worthy cause, we are putting a few raffle prizes up and will be in attendance on the day with about 10 cars,

anybody want to join our convoy ????

5. jay.rudd

jay.rudd New Member

hey guys am i too late to put my name down to come to this event i hope not, anyway hope someone can let me know???

6. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

charnock richard services at 0630 hrs how does that sound people :idea:

7. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

jay.rudd

Posted: 13 Aug 2007 20:44 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys am i too late to put my name down to come to this event i hope not, anyway hope someone can let me know???

im sure there are some on the list who don't have there cars anymore

8. jay.rudd

jay.rudd New Member

hope so is there anyway i can find out im up for meeting at charnock to go down?

9. JamieR

JamieR New Member

Popped you on the list mate :)

Jamie

10. jay.rudd

jay.rudd New Member

cheers mate so just need my username club name and reg number displayed to get in? how much is it? an where abouts is everyone meeting? thanks again mate much appreciated looking forward to it

11. JamieR

JamieR New Member

Hi there everyone,

Just thought I would make you aware of the raffle prizes - they are pretty impressive:

Tickets are only £1.00 each and a book of 5 for £5.00 :)

There is no limit on how many you can purchase. I'm already receiving email requests for tickets!

Hope you all have a great day,
    See you Sunday,
    Jamie

12. scoobywagonman

scoobywagonman New Member

Sounds good. I will have a look.

13. binglecheese

binglecheese Active Member

wont be able to make it sorry. :cry: :cry: was looking forward to it but family problem.hope you all enjoy the day

14. jay.rudd

jay.rudd New Member

hey guys is everyone still meeting at charnock richard at half 6, let me know whats happening, thanks :)

15. JamieR

JamieR New Member

Hi there all,

When you make your way to the show tomorrow, please be aware that there are a few other shows on called Haigh Show, around the area that we are having ours.

Please look for the Japan North Logo below:

[​IMG]

If you do not see this, then the sign you have seen is not for the car show.

Also, Haigh Hall have a Sunday Carvery, which is on until 4pm tomorrow, so you could always book onto that tomorrow for some tea before leaving if you wished.

All the best and I look forward to meeting you...

Best regards,
    Jamie

16. andy@scoobyspares

andy@scoobyspares New Member

due to personal cicumstances i will not be attending tomorrow,

Please get in touch Jamie regarding our raffle prize donations,,

hope all goes well :wink:

17. JamieR

JamieR New Member

Will the Scooby Teknix stand still be in attendance though?

I will be leaving the website now, so if you could the event number as soon as possible please it would be appreciated - as we need to know for stand allocation / layout.

Jamie

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2017
  18. JamieR

JamieR New Member

Here is a map for entry. The entrance on the right hand side of the map is nearer to Aspull, whilst the other entrance on the left is nearer to Standish / Red Rock.

There will also be signs to indicate entrance to the venue.

[​IMG]

Regards,
    Jamie

19. JamieR

JamieR New Member

Will the Scooby Teknix stand still be in attendance though?

I will be leaving the website now, so if you could the event number as soon as possible please it would be appreciated - as we need to know for stand allocation / layout.

Jamie

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2017
  20. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

going m61 so will make my own way there.

who from lads is going as all has gone quiet :?: