North West Japanese Car Event - All Welcome

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by JamieR, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

prob will damo as the loads of subarus in leigh wigan bolton areas

2. stanlee

stanlee New Member

hi all

i would like 2 turn up i live in wigan what time is it starting cos i am racing go karts at 3 at the three sisters in ashton stan..

3. binglecheese

binglecheese Active Member

sounds like a good day out. hopefully can make it. :D

4. Trev

Trev Moderator

Damien
    Their is a vacancy for people like you who can talk the talk but wont walk the walk.
    The members of admin have lives as well you know and in all honesty I think we commit more than enough time to the club.
    Shame your not here for this, you could organise it all.
    Arranging convoys, Transportation of all the gear, setting it up, getting it down and the list goes on.

Where are you tonight! Watching telly, having a beer?
    We are having a meeting that some members of admin are travelling 40 miles or more to get too.

Its a pity these little events dont cross peoples mind when they are having a pop at us.

Like I said if you can do it all better and devote more time get yer name down. :wink:

5. mufcdamo

mufcdamo New Member

want a pop trev just an idea seems strange that local events like this are ignored when ones to other event much further afield are organised i dont envy what you do and think you all do a good job i would gladly offer to help set up if i was available because i believe it would be a great advert for the club

6. Bulldog77

Bulldog77 New Member

I will be at this event as its my mate Jamie from my old club the LOC organising this.
    I will hopefully be collecting my scoob 2 weeks today 8) all being well, its a 53 WRX with PPPFSSH the lot and its covered under 40 k too 8)

7. stanlee

stanlee New Member

haigh hall

i can some 1 tell me what time this is starting that sunday thanks stan

8. Riley STI

Riley STI Active Member

Me and my old man up for comeing ? :lol:
    and my mate in a YRV Turbo :(
    It has 130bhp for 1.3

9. JamieR

JamieR New Member

Hey there everyone,

If I could have an updated list from your club that would be great thanks...?

Also, if you have a club banner that one of the members could bring along for the identification of your club that would also be handy, as we'll be able to easily identify club names etc.

Thanks again,
    Jamie

10. JamieR

JamieR New Member

Ok,

Due to unanticipated high demand and an amazing response from most clubs, I will now have to close invitations to this event. Currently, the list I have for this club is:

Chris
    Whitworthf
    Willo
    Finley44
    Blingscooby
    Shmerman
    Donnas Roo
    HYP1C
    PHM
    ADY WRX
    Topbuzzuk300
    Gerry
    Scottenti
    Skins21
    The Tyre Man
    BingleCheese
    BullDog77
    Stanlee
    Riley STi
    ScoobyPhil2000

If there are any I have missed off please let me know and I will try my best.

I will be posting information including the event attendees (companies) and times on the main topic on the Lexus Owners Club shortly.

Thank you for everyones interest and I'm sorry to those who were unable to make it. You are still all welcome on the day, just those who have posted their interest will be allowed on your stand.

If you could place your forum name in your windscreen on the day, along with club name so that I may tick you off on the list on the day.

Many thanks and here's to a great day and hopefully the start of an annual event :)

Regards,
    Jamie

11. scoobyphil2000

scoobyphil2000 No there not new wheels

yea me :D
    ill be coming :wink:

12. JamieR

JamieR New Member

Ok, had someone drop out from another club, so will be able to fit you in.

Jamie

13. stanlee

stanlee New Member

meet

i will defo be there just need some times see u all soon

14. JamieR

JamieR New Member

Good morning everyone,

All places for this event have now been allocated and invitations have now closed. I will however accept any requests for attendance for those that have said "maybe" but will need to know ASAP, for ground allocation purposes.

The Japan North event is taking place on Sunday 19th August at Haigh Hall in Wigan for which everyone is welcome, free of charge.

Best regards,
    Jamie

15. fordy1

fordy1 New Member

I'd like to go to this, obviously not in a club capacity, the best thing on the car is the tyres.

Is it stlll ok to come a spectator?

ta

D

16. fordy1

fordy1 New Member

what time doe this start?

i know its probably on here, but i've had a few peronis and hafeing trouble typing and reading.

17. JamieR

JamieR New Member

Of course you can attend as a spectator :) The entry is free as well...

Times will be announced shortly.

Cheers,
    Jamie

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol

Jamie your mot tester oliver wants to come to in his scooby :lol:

19. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

is there a place available for me :wink:

20. JamieR

JamieR New Member

Whitworthf - already spoken with Ov and he's having a stand for Mount.

Speedflash - added - but only just.

Jamie