No longer driving a scoob

Discussion in 'Other Performance Marques' started by Boz, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Boz

Boz Member

I recently purchased my first turbo car and im sorry to say its not an impreza :(. I still own a 2.0 sport but my Dad drives it on a daily basis. ( I just cant let it go).
    I now drive a 2006 Focus ST which i intend to bring to the January meet. I hope to be back in an impreza for next Winter :):):) Ill post some pics if i can find out how ;)[/img]

2. Boz

Boz Member

3. Boz

Boz Member

4. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

Nice motor Pal, many of our members have owned one and they arent a slouch by any means!!!

Many of us admire other marks and are happy to see them at meets. Glad your keeping the sport!!!

5. Wilky1974

Wilky1974 Member

A nice looking car mate! I really like these, and quite fancy one. They look like a practical, fast hatch and with some light modding you can get good results. 8) 8) 8)

6. GWS73

GWS73 Active Member

Only the best people drive Focus ST's....

If you need any advice on it mate, drop me a PM.

Gaz :)

7. GWS73

GWS73 Active Member

Think I need to update my avatar too - seen as I drive a white one now!

8. adamb87

adamb87 New Member

nice car mate. fancy one of these next or possibly relive my youth and get another type r. decisions decisions ;)

9. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Very nice car Dan 8)

Other marques are always welcome at LADS monthly meetings bud, look forward to seeing it, there's an orange one for sale near work with different wheels and the new shape Focus RS rear spoiler on it, looks really nice

10. Boz

Boz Member

Thanks, i just wont let the sport go until i get myself a turbo version. I have noticed the scoob and focus ST do have something in common... They sound awesome!!! its no suprise that other members have owned one :)

11. Boz

Boz Member

Cheers mate :) they are fantastic cars :). They dont cost much to mod either (depending on what you want out of it ;) ). Ive always had an interest in hot hatches and i'd definately recommend one :)

12. Boz

Boz Member

I'll make sure I do :) thanks mate. When i bought the car it didnt take long before the solenoid needed replacing. Luckily i did some research into common faults with the ST so i do feel at ease if anything does go wrong. I'll drop you a PM first though if it does start playing up :). You cant always trust the internet can you? ;)
    P.S the orange ST on your pic looks smart :). Do you have any pics of your white one?

13. Boz

Boz Member

I would recommend trying an ST first mate :). I did drive an 08 type R before i bought the ST and they are good cars but the feeling you get from the turbo is immense! :). You also have more tuning potenial from an ST. Unless you supercharge a type R :).

14. Boz

Boz Member

Thanks Dave. I hope to make more meets in the future. Just the drive there is worth it (watching my dad in the sport following me) :):):). I'll take you for a drive in it if i can make the next meet bud.

15. GWS73

GWS73 Active Member

The white beastie can be seen here...

http://www.ladsoc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30477

Make sure you join up on http://www.focusstoc.com too!