New Wheels!

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by Triple X, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Triple X

Triple X Active Member

All 2 of them! :lol:

[​IMG]

Whilst waiting for some dry weather i can set to a few visual mods, first de-tangoing! :lol: :lol:

2. ste mako

ste mako New Member

8) 8)
    as quick as the sccob john?

3. Triple X

Triple X Active Member

Not with me riding it Ste! :lol:

Not a massively powerful bike but theyre well know as being a great first "big bike"

4. ste mako

ste mako New Member

didnt think so :lol: :lol:
    nice looking bike though 8)

5. Parky

Parky New Member

very nice mate... :wink:

6. scoo8y

scoo8y Member

You'll be ok on that if its your 1st big bike John. Looks nice mate :D
    Going to the ring in May on mine if you fancy it :lol:

7. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

looks cool john 8)

8. AndrewC

AndrewC Active Member

You could have at least cracked a smile :)

9. Triple X

Triple X Active Member

Cheers all, and im afraid thats the best i could do after a heavy sesh night before! :p

10. jonboy

jonboy New Member

Nice 1 john and you couldnt of picked a better bike m8 all being its the pointy version lol

mine
    [​IMG]

the sv is a top start m8 nearly had mine a year and go out as much as possible and if you ever fancy a ride out a few off here http://forums.sv650.org/ go out over the hawes settle skipton (under the PENNINE MASSIVE group) routes its a good route as most know going up in their scoobs

11. Triple X

Triple X Active Member

Hi Jon,

Did a bit of research to come to the conclusion the SV would be a good starting point, like both the curvy and pointy but found this at the right ££ so went for it.

Been lurking on sv650.org for a few weeks looking for a bike, but found one on ebay and had a drive to Great Yarmouth last wednesday to pick it up, mate riding with me in the scoob. :wink:

Will be up for some runs out but want to get some miles under my belt before going out in a group and potentially riding beyond my abilities, just need some good weather. :(

Will be in touch before long though. :D

12. Triple X

Triple X Active Member

scoo8y, deffo like the sound of a trip across the pond but as above 8) , want to get some milage done before hand, not been riding long at all.

13. Davo

Davo New Member

Mate of mine's got one with a proper sorted can on it-one of them legal one's sounds awesome 8) I took it for a test drive just to make sure it was pulling alright! and it was :shock: :lol: :lol:

14. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

Looks mint John! Hope you have fun mate :wink:

15. Willo

Willo New Member

know nothing about bikes but looks nice 8) - two wheels are too scarey for me I'm afraid :oops: . I'll stick to 4 :lol: :lol:

16. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

looking nice that John 8) 8)

what is it with you bikers that you have to have pictures of you on the bike, your not improving its looks. :wink: :wink:

Karl, You scare me on 4 wheels :lol: :lol:

17. Tomskc

Tomskc New Member

I've had a few bikes and still got one but since i bought the scoob not been out on it, there is a feeling of freedom on a bike as the air passes by you, its unexplainable until you've been there and done it 8) Nice bikes by the way :wink:

18. scoo8y

scoo8y Member

You'll be doing this before you know it......trust me! :lol:

[​IMG]

2 days on a track in France...fanbloomingtastic :D :D