New Toy

Discussion in 'Other Performance Marques' started by scalesy, May 21, 2014.

1. scalesy

scalesy New Member

Well Lads here is my new Toy! A FN2 GT Type-R with all the toys 8) Had her for 3 weeks and loving it to bits I think this one is a keeper for at least 12 months. She has full Honda history and only had 39k on the clock when I got her. And has been serviced every 5k max I looked long a hard for this car!

Mods I done so far / paint correction / Millers Nanodrive 5w/40 oil / millers CRX75/90NT gearbox oil / mltek full stainless exhaust cat-back / Hondata remap giving 8600rpm rev limit and vtec at 3800rpm :twisted: / HKS R-suction induction kit / skunk2 weighted gear knob / short shifter / 4 x Falken ZE914 18/40/225 tyres / Fitted my mp3 bt sony xplode head unit with original Honda fitting kit controlled via steering wheel / component front door speakers / coaxial speakers in rear / amp and sub / now sounding sweet as :lol: this weeks mods tints and a decat!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ProdriveWagon likes this.
  2. Graphite

Graphite 23rd June 2016 - Vote LEAVE EU!

Very nice... I like those 8) Seats look amazing!

Looking forward to seeing which Scoob you get in 12 months time :mrgreen:

3. Torque

Torque Active Member

Concur, very nice indeed 8)

4. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Sounds like a beast Alan 8) 8)

5. tharrington

tharrington Active Member

Looks stunning!

6. thunderousity

thunderousity Member

Really nice. You gunna supercharge it?

7. scalesy

scalesy New Member

Thanks Lads for the nice comments :D

8. scalesy

scalesy New Member

Going to keep it N/A for now Martin as that's what makes me love the Honda engine's! But I know were you are coming from with the super charged kit gives an easy 350bhp at the wheels on a standard k20 motor. But even better the turbo lads are running 500bhp on standard motors lol hard as a coffin nail :twisted:

9. covak2002

covak2002 Active Member

Wow cracking car and great shots really pop when you look fantastic

10. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

I do like the shape of the newer civics, just never been a fan of the need to rev high, so bringing the vtec down sounds like my kinda thing