Neil Howard Memorial Stages Rally December 27th-28

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by DanC, Dec 5, 2005.

1. scooby_rock

scooby_rock New Member

Camelot today was a great day out ,,,real fun

2. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Welcome to LADS forum Daniel, think it was me who put the card on your door [:D]

3. WRX Paul

WRX Paul New Member

Great day. the lad didnt want to come home so had to be tempted with a Big Mc[:D]

4. stevescooby

stevescooby New Member

Good day bit of a slow start but got a little quicker and somebody gave me a card so here i am and a good site this is..cheers mate

5. Gary

Gary Active Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WRX Paul</i>
    <br />Great day. the lad didnt want to come home so had to be tempted with a Big Mc[:D]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Oh that old story [:0]

So did <u>you</u> enjoy <u>your</u> big Mac Paul [:p][;)]

6. Gary

Gary Active Member

heres 1 picture I managed before my camera battery went [:I]

[​IMG]

7. zero260

zero260 New Member

WELCOME to LADS![;)]

8. scoobyphil2000

scoobyphil2000 No there not new wheels

welcome to lads steve[:D][:D]

9. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by stevescooby</i>
    <br />Good day bit of a slow start but got a little quicker and somebody gave me a card so here i am and a good site this is..cheers mate
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Welcome to LADS Steve [;)]

10. WRX Paul

WRX Paul New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WRX Paul</i>
    <br />Great day. the lad didnt want to come home so had to be tempted with a Big Mc[:D]

Oh that old story [:0]

So did <u>you</u> enjoy <u>your</u> big Mac Paul [:p][;)]
    lol. yes i did. hes progressed off chicken nuggets now yuk and on to the real thing. but cant eat a full one[:D]

11. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Hi all . . .
    Thoroughly enjoyed myself yesterday at the Rally at Park Hall despite the cold, good to meet up with so many LADS members at a local event.
    Got loads of pics to download but no time to do it yet.
    Thanks Dave for the calendar etc.
    Hey Martin, remember that road sign we stood behind early in the day[?] The guy in the red sapphire managed to clang into it on the last stage of the day! The sign held up well but the car got spun thru 180 and he ripped off the r/h steering! Good job we were
    t stood there then LOL.

Frosty[;)]

12. WRX Paul

WRX Paul New Member

It was my first ever event (rally) or whatever you call it. id love to see the WRC and see how those boys do it. if i dont manage that grizedales a defanate next year[:D]

13. WRX Paul

WRX Paul New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by FRO5T1</i>
    <br />I will be there with a bit of luck. Went to Park Hall the year before last and it was a laugh a minute[:D]
    Check out the photos
    Park Hall Stages 2003

Trax is only 5 minutes from my gaff so might even do both days[}:)]

Kev F[;)]
    i wouldnt of minded to see the 6R4 at park hall on wednesday[:(]

14. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by scooby_rock</i>
    <br />Camelot today was a great day out ,,,real fun

Welcome aboard Daniel[;)][;)][;)]

Martin[;)][:D]

15. Scoobydobydoo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by FRO5T1</i>

Hey Martin, remember that road sign we stood behind early in the day[?] The guy in the red sapphire managed to clang into it on the last stage of the day! The sign held up well but the car got spun thru 180 and he ripped off the r/h steering! Good job we were
    t stood there then LOL.

Frosty[;)]

We was lucky then[:0] i remember leaning on that post[:0]
    Would have loved to have seen it happen though[:D]

16. Scoobydobydoo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by stevescooby</i>
    <br />Good day bit of a slow start but got a little quicker and somebody gave me a card so here i am and a good site this is..cheers mate

welcome to the LADS site Steve[;)]

Martin[:D]

17. Torque

Torque Active Member

Hi there Steve and welcome along.

18. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

Hello Steve, Welcome to LADS