Neil Howard Memorial Stages Rally December 27th-28

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by DanC, Dec 5, 2005.

1. scoobyphil2000

scoobyphil2000 No there not new wheels

been today and had a good time[:D]woz up close to a pug 205 when it ended up on its roof

2. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by scoobyphil2000</i>
    <br />been today and had a good time[:D]woz up close to a pug 205 when it ended up on its roof
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Its great when you see things like that happen[:D][:D]
    You coming tomorrow too[?][?][?]

3. WRX Paul

WRX Paul Active Member

Are you guys still meeting at the Hartwood Hall at 9am in the morning

4. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Paul are you going tomorrow ? If you are I will bring your calendar, so bring £7.00 for it mate [:D]

5. scoobyphil2000

no got 2 work[:(!][:(]

6. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by steve@cotcomp</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zero260</i>
    <br />1.Gary, 28th only
    2.Frosty, both days(hopefully)
    3.Zero260 (28th)
    4.Scoobysam (28th)
    5. Scoobydobydoo + a few more (28th)
    6. Scoobyste (28th)
    7. Thatscoobyrocks,Danc and P1_Ash. (Both days)
    8. Ian + Family, both (hopefully)
    9. ELV1S
    10.Jonny (28th)
    11.Steve + Family (27th)

Meet you at TRAX as I will be coming from the North, Frosty what time will you be there?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"> Steve, bring your £7.00 and I will have your calendar as well mate [:D]

7. WRX Paul

WRX Paul Active Member

I think so Dave. you meeting up at Hartwood Hall

8. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Yes mate, think so [;)]

9. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Sorry guys, been busy so only just got chance to log on and check this thread!
    Scooby Towers - Sorry m8 I have not received any text messages from you today. Send again or send me an e-mail.

Martin - Can remember the name of the motel, but IIRC it is the 1st turning right after passing over the M6, Camalot is the 2nd I think.

Elv1s - If you are going tomorrow could you bring me a calendar please (I already paid). Also could you bring a LADS car sticker for Steve Cotton, he is hopefully going to be there tomorrow too.

Had a good but v cold day today at Trax, the rallying was entertaining but the entry was a little thin. No real top crews and only 1 scoob but good all the same. A friend tells me that there should be more there tomorrow.

Good to see a few LADS members today despite the cold, DanC, Scoobyphil, COTCOMP & ProdriveOYN at least.

See you all tomorrow at Park Hall about 9:00ish. Bring ya thermals!!
    (Oh I don forget the camera, like I did today[V])
    Kev F[;)] 07718097403 jic

10. scoobyphil2000

forgot mine 2day aswell[:eek:)]

11. scoobyphil2000

it woz cold 2day but thay say it will be colder 2mor[;)]

12. Scoobydobydoo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WRX Paul</i>
    <br />Are you guys still meeting at the Hartwood Hall at 9am in the morning

Yeh Paul will be there for around 9am in the morn[;)]

13. Scoobydobydoo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by FRO5T1</i>

Martin - Can remember the name of the motel, but IIRC it is the 1st turning right after passing over the M6, Camalot is the 2nd I think.

cheers Kev, will see you there mate[;)]

14. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Ill bring your calendar Kev, but got no LADS stickers with me, he will get one with his members pack though [;)]

15. Gary

Gary Active Member

Just got back and snapped the icicles off my snozzer [:eek:)]

excellent day out today with some cars losing it on the icy patches

Hopefully some good pics to follow (not from me though as my camera was playing up [:(])

16. steve@cotcomp

steve@cotcomp LADS Sponsor & Techno Bod

Good to see some of you today[:)]
    Thanks ELV1S for bringing the calendar, will get it up in the workshop tomorrow[:D]

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

see sone nice cars there whoes was the new age subaru with nice wheels on

18. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Great day, a bit cold though [:D]

Your welcome Steve [;)]

19. neil2860

neil2860 New Member

20. Great day out.
    Shame about the best corner being such a long walk from the carpark [:p][:D]