Neil Howard Memorial Stages Rally December 27th-28

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by DanC, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if u all goin be there be 4 830 or u may not beable to park on car park if u park on road u will get parkin ticket

2. zero260

zero260 New Member

Great place to meet that Martin[;)] Easy to find and just of the motorway. If we all meet in the back carpark, What time should we meet, if it starts at 10? Like he said we don want to be parking on the roads[xx(]

3. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

Ok lets make it 9am[;)]

4. Scoobydobydoo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Scoobydobydoo</i>
    <br />Looks like theres quite a few of us going now.
    How about a meet piont for us all!
    We can meet at The Hartwood on the A6!
    Come of at J8 M61 & head for A6 chorley, you will see the pub straight facing you.
    see pic below!

If we could all be here by 9am! we can then make our way down so we can try & get a good parking spot

[​IMG]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

5. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

"8:00am"[:0] Jeez you guys are keen!
    IIRC I parked in the motel car park for a fiver and walked down. Its only minutes from there. The Camalot car park was really busy and looked difficult to get off at the end of the day, the motel was easier. If you guys don mind I will meet you at Park hall as I would have to pass the place to come back to it.
    TBH I think you will be too early meeting at 8 if it doesn kick off until 10.

PS 10:00am start on the 28th, 9:00am on the 27th I believe.
    See you there[;)]
    Kev F

6. Scoobydobydoo

Thanks Kev[;)]
    Right then 9am sound better[;)][;)][;)]

7. Gary

Gary Active Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Scoobydobydoo</i>
    <br />Thanks Kev[;)]
    Right then 9am sound better[;)][;)][;)]

[​IMG]

8. Scoobydobydoo

LOL[:D][:D]

Come to mine first if you want gary & follow over[?][?][?]

9. Gary

Gary Active Member

No [:0]

That means Ill have to get up early [V]

10. zero260

zero260 New Member

See you at 9[;)] If I don see you before[:D]

11. Scoobydobydoo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary</i>
    <br />No [:0]

That means Ill have to get up early [V]

[:0][:0][:0] Not your friend now[:p][:p][:p][:p]lol[;)]

12. Gary

Gary Active Member

good

that means I can drink the xmas prezzy I bought you [:p]

13. Scoobydobydoo

PMSL[:D][:D][:D]

14. zero260

zero260 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary</i>
    <br />good

that means I can drink the xmas prezzy I bought you [:p]
    What! OIL OF ULAY[xx(]

15. steve@cotcomp

steve@cotcomp LADS Sponsor & Techno Bod

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zero260</i>
    <br />1.Gary, 28th only
    2.Frosty, both days(hopefully)
    3.Zero260 (28th)
    4.Scoobysam (28th)
    5. Scoobydobydoo + a few more (28th)
    6. Scoobyste (28th)
    7. Thatscoobyrocks,Danc and P1_Ash. (Both days)
    8. Ian + Family, both (hopefully)
    9. ELV1S
    10.Jonny (28th)
    11.Steve + Family (27th)

Meet you at TRAX as I will be coming from the North, Frosty what time will you be there?

16. scoobyphil2000

scoobyphil2000 No there not new wheels

wot time and were 2 meet on the 27th [?]

17. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

On the 27th I was hoping to be at Trax for the start at 9:00am, <b>BUT</b> that does depend on how much beer I get through tonight tho[:D][;)] so I may be a bit later if my head is sore[|)].
    I will meet who ever is going there as I live west of Preston.

Scoobydobydoo ~ For the 28th what time are you guys going to be at Park Hall for[?]

C U there

18. Scoobydobydoo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by FRO5T1</i>

Scoobydobydoo ~ For the 28th what time are you guys going to be at Park Hall for[?]

C U there

Should be there around 9.20 kev[;)]

19. Scoobydobydoo

Kev, the motel car park that you park on, is it the Welcome Lodge next to the motorway????

20. Might be able to make the 28th !

Kev,
    Ive left a message on your mobile.