NBO 3 2005 ###UPDATE###

Discussion in 'Social & Family Events' started by Trev, Mar 6, 2005.

1. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Gary YHM mate [;)]

2. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

<font color="blue">Ouch!![:I][;)]

Just to clear this up, we asked a long time back for members interested in having their car on the NBO stand to make contact and Trev/we would endeavour to make a selection, but very few offers were made.[:(]

We eventually decided upon a theme that would try to show the versatility of the Impreza and what has been done both as a factory developed car and using aftermarket products and approached various people.

Adge (member[;)]) kindly agreed to provide his 22B and his Rally car as examples of this, and Tony (member) and Robbies (sponsor) as New Age cars both standard and special edition.

The Guest car is something a little different and we thank one of our <u>newest sponsors</u> for supplying this and sending it along free of charge. We hope to generate some additional funds for the Charities of the day by donations for viewing.

So, ALL are either members or sponsors who are supplying cars at their own cost and I personally would like to thank them for their generosity.[8D]

We had hoped to keep some elements of what we had planned under wraps till close to the day but I hope this helps clarify things.[?]</font id="blue">

3. Rasher

Rasher New Member

cant wait!!!

4. Gemxx

Gemxx New Member

<font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><i>I am looking forward to this too!

I think that its a good idea to be putting cars which are gonna draw in attention for the stand. Many of the Lads members have nice cars as the Tatton park event showed, however it sounds like the chosen cars are gonna take Lads that extra mile and will hopefully give the club the edge to stand out and stick in peoples minds!

It is great that there are people willing to support lads and help promote the club.
    [:)]</i></font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple">

5. zero260

zero260 New Member

Hey wheres my thanks.[:D]LOL

6. KARL STI

KARL STI New Member

Trev Maccy Dees Haslingden
    TunnelMeister Maccy Ds Haslingden
    Gary Maccy Dees Haslingden - can man stand if required
    Scoobydobydoo - Clitheroe - stand if requied
    ELV1S - Maccy Ds Haslingden - Set up stand if required
    FIREMAN SAM - McDees Haslingden - setup/man stand if reqd
    Dream Weaver - Barrowford - Stand if rqd, but not promising after I fogot my stint last year
    Gazzasti9 - Meet at Settle/Barrowford (depending on route). Help out anywhere!!!
    FRO5T1 - Clitheroe - Prepared to help out if required. But never been to an NBO before so will want a good look around!
    finley 44 maccy dees haslingden
    blackjack - Haslingden McDs
    zero260 - Haslingden McDs
    mean&Green - haslinden MaccyDee,s
    KARL STI - Barrowford, will help were i can but it will be my first NBO so i dont know what to exspect.

7. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

Trev Maccy Dees Haslingden
    TunnelMeister Maccy Ds Haslingden
    Gary Maccy Dees Haslingden - can man stand if required
    Scoobydobydoo - Haslingden - stand if requied
    ELV1S - Maccy Ds Haslingden - Set up stand if required
    FIREMAN SAM - McDees Haslingden - setup/man stand if reqd
    Dream Weaver - Barrowford - Stand if rqd, but not promising after I fogot my stint last year
    Gazzasti9 - Meet at Settle/Barrowford (depending on route). Help out anywhere!!!
    FRO5T1 - Clitheroe - Prepared to help out if required. But never been to an NBO before so will want a good look around!
    finley 44 maccy dees haslingden
    blackjack - Haslingden McDs
    zero260 - Haslingden McDs
    mean&Green - haslinden MaccyDee,s
    KARL STI - Barrowford, will help were i can but it will be my first NBO so i dont know what to exspect
    danthewrxman - Clitheroe

8. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

There you go Dan, just added you on[;)]

Looking forward to this weekend now, hope the sun is out[8D]
    Just been & bought a couple of BBQs[:D]

9. fireman sam

fireman sam New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by TunnelMeister</i>
    <br /><font color="blue">Ouch!![:I][;)]

Just to clear this up, we asked a long time back for members interested in having their car on the NBO stand to make contact and Trev/we would endeavour to make a selection, but very few offers were made.[:(]

We eventually decided upon a theme that would try to show the versatility of the Impreza and what has been done both as a factory developed car and using aftermarket products and approached various people.

Adge (member[;)]) kindly agreed to provide his 22B and his Rally car as examples of this, and Tony (member) and Robbies (sponsor) as New Age cars both standard and special edition.

The Guest car is something a little different and we thank one of our <u>newest sponsors</u> for supplying this and sending it along free of charge. We hope to generate some additional funds for the Charities of the day by donations for viewing.

So, ALL are either members or sponsors who are supplying cars at their own cost and I personally would like to thank them for their generosity.[8D]

We had hoped to keep some elements of what we had planned under wraps till close to the day but I hope this helps clarify things.[?]</font id="blue">

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I hear what your saying Steve,but the MBO is the top event of the year and i think with such limited places they should have gone to the ordinary members and their cars,because come the next club meet or chippy run etc, i doubt any of the above will be there supporting the club when its not such a big stage,it will be the said ordinary members who will be there as usual come rain or shine.
    Sorry to be pain
    [;)]

10. fireman sam

fireman sam New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gemxx</i>
    <br /><font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><i>I am looking forward to this too!

I think that its a good idea to be putting cars which are gonna draw in attention for the stand. Many of the Lads members have nice cars as the Tatton park event showed, however it sounds like the chosen cars are gonna take Lads that extra mile and will hopefully give the club the edge to stand out and stick in peoples minds!

It is great that there are people willing to support lads and help promote the club.

Gemma, what do you mean by.......

The chosen cars are gonna take Lads that extra mile[?]

Gary

11. Gemxx

Gemxx New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zero260</i>
    <br />Hey wheres my thanks.[:D]LOL

<font size="4"><i><font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">[:D]THANKS[:D]</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple"></i></font id="size4">

12. Gemxx

Gemxx New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fireman sam</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gemxx</i>
    <br /><font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><i>I am looking forward to this too!

Gemma, what do you mean by.......

The chosen cars are gonna take Lads that extra mile[?]

Gary

<i><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="purple">Just make it stand out in all the stands of scoobys. Maybe make it stick in the memories of people visiting. [:I] just my thoughts and views.</font id="purple"></font id="Comic Sans MS"></i>

13. fireman sam

fireman sam New Member

Cheers Gem[:D]I think they will attract alot of attention[:)]

14. zero260

zero260 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gemxx</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zero260</i>
    <br />Hey wheres my thanks.[:D]LOL

<font size="4"><i><font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">[:D]THANKS[:D]</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple"></i></font id="size4">
    THANKYOU GEM![;)][:D] and your right it will make the display standout and it will also show how good being a LADS member can be, a club offering a range of different things.[:D]

15. andy@scoobyspares

andy@scoobyspares New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WRX Paul</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by andyd9577</i>
    <br />Hello guys,

I was hoping to meet up at tickled trout if anybodies interested then on to maccy-ds, as we did last year,

cheers,Andy (yellow typeR)
    I can meet up with you at tickled trout if you like. 20 minutes before they sort a meeting time at Maccy Ds, Clitheroe

excellent mate, can you email me a time when it gets sorted,

andydoolan9577@fsmail.net
    thanks,Andy

16. WRX Paul

WRX Paul Active Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by andyd9577</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WRX Paul</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by andyd9577</i>
    <br />Hello guys,

I was hoping to meet up at tickled trout if anybodies interested then on to maccy-ds, as we did last year,

cheers,Andy (yellow typeR)
    I can meet up with you at tickled trout if you like. 20 minutes before they sort a meeting time at Maccy Ds, Clitheroe

excellent mate, can you email me a time when it gets sorted,

andydoolan9577@fsmail.net
    thanks,Andy

email sent Andy

17. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

<b><font color="blue">OK GUYS, CHANGE OF PLAN!!!.[;)][:0]

Due to circumstances beyond our control we are asking once again if any members are willing to present their pride and joy on the LADS stand at NBO.[?][8D]

You would need to be there by around 9:00am with the setup team to have things ready for opening at 10:30am.[:0][;)]

Ideally we need two different cars to add to the attraction so come on, lets have your names please!!![;)][:D][:D][:D]

Email Dave or I with details,

Many thanks,

Steve.</font id="blue"></b>

18. CRAFT

CRAFT New Member

Just to let certain folk know, we won be going through Barrowford as well be going nearer to Padiham along the A56 from Haslingden, then onto the A671 so anychance of you 3, DreamWeaver, GazzaSTI9 and KARL STI can meet us on route or at Clitheroe/Skipton. If coming from Barrowford you could come along the A6068 which joins up with the A671. Let us know what you want to do.

Cheers,

CRAFT[B)]

19. CRAFT

CRAFT New Member

Someone also mentioned the meet up times, so here they are: 1) meet up at Haslingden McDs at 0840 and leaving for 0900. 2) meet up at Clitheroe McDs on the A59 at 0920 and leaving for 0940.

Ta

20. andy@scoobyspares

andy@scoobyspares New Member

can I also add the tickled trout to the meet points, me and a mate will be there at about 8.40 to leave to go onto clitheroe maccy,ds for nine,

cheers,Andy