NBO 12 Results

Discussion in 'Social & Family Events' started by Captain, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Captain

Captain Member

First of all I would just like to say a BIG BIG Thank You to all the LADS team who attended NBO 12 yesterday at LWV and once again made the NBO a huge success !.

Thanks to everyone we raised £2803,66p for the Childrens air Ambulance .
    We were let down by a few clubs who couldn`t muster enough for a stand it seems and by a few traders who were no shows. There is nothing we can do about that so I think the amount we raised on the day was a superb effort. Well Done Everyone !. The main thing is everybody enjoyed themselves and we have received a lot of good feedback already.

Hopefully next year we can build the numbers back up , please feel free to give us any feedback you may have on NBO 12 so we can improve the show for the future. The show is for the Subaru Community so please help us improve it in any way we can. The BTCC was on at Croft just up the road yesterday , Goodwood Festival of Speed was on , The Scottish rally was on and so were BSB`s at Knockhill. We book a year in advance and are at the mercy of the motorsport world who don`t announce dates until well into the new year , March in 2014 to be exact.

The judging worked very well this year Thanks to Andy Rae, Rob Ostle and Chris Towers with assistance from Gus McKerrow. It took no time at all and was drama free also , Cracking Job Lads.

Very well done to all the trophy winners at NBO 12 the standard of the cars was extremely high and a credit to all the entrants , superb job !.
    There are an awful lot of LADS members on the list below which is also a huge credit to the club well done LADS and Thanks again for supporting us .

Mel has created history by being the first person to defend the NBO car of the day trophy. Many Congratulations Mel for a well deserved second win.

And Judith also deserves many congratulations as a very worthy runner up , as well as being the first person (along with her Hubby) on the field on Sunday morning just after 0700 hours when only Gus and myself were present unlocking the gates etc. Well done.

Classic Impreza

Winner : Ryan France P1
    Runner Up : Dave Wright P1

Bug Eye Impreza

Winner : Simon James STi
    Runner Up : Lee "Locky" Hampton STi

Blob Eye Impreza

Winner : Nigel Haggerty STi
    Runner Up : Mike Purcell STi

Hawk Eye Impreza

Winner : Melanie Hayman STi
    Runner Up : Rob Lomas RB 320

Hatch & Saloon 2008 ->

Winner : John Jones STi
    Runner Up : David Irving STi

Other Subaru Models

Winner : Judith Hardy BRZ
    Runner Up : Jim from Mangoletsi New MY2015 STi 340

NBO Test

Winner : Lee Heathcack 1997 Catalunya

CAR OF THE SHOW :

Winner : Melanie Hayman STi
    Runner Up : Judith Hardy BRZ

Club Stand Results :

1. Cumbrian Scoobs 23 Points
    2. RB5-RB320 22
    3. LADS 21
    4. NWC 17
    5. NESF 14

Many Photographs were taken by Mariusz on the day which will also be shared with you all very soon 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

And finally NBO 13 is booked for June 21st 2015. The planning starts now.

Thanks again to all who attended or supported us , See you all next year at LWV :thumb:

[​IMG]

2. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

:D :D Well done everyone. Gutted I couldn't get there :( :(

3. A fantastic amount raised, especially with the slight drop in numbers. 8)

Well done to all the Trophey winners - the effort put in by the owners is amazing and as the standard is getting higher & higher every year, its getting harder & harder to judge.

Can't wait until the 21st June 2015 - lets just hope the weather is booked again :wink:

4. Gus

Gus Member

Chris big thanks for stepping in and helping out with the judging on the day after one of the judges didn't turn up, the new way of doing the judging seemed to work ok you will have to let me know via pm your thoughts on that and I will pass it onto the post NBO committee meeting.
    regards
    Gus

5. garyboxer

garyboxer Full member

Well done all and congratulations to winners/ runners up.

Gutted I couldn't attend and look forward to pictures 8)