my sti replacement, erm an impreza

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by cuprajake, Dec 23, 2015.

1. ProdriveWagon

ProdriveWagon 3rd Scoob = an ej20 engined Hatch

Superb Jake. :cool::cool::cool:

2. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

Well ive sent my td04 away to be hybrid. That should be about 2-3 weeks, then also got a harvey smith up pipe coming. Thought i may aswell go the who hog, so carbide bits, flapper wheels and heat wrap ordered so j can port the headers.

In other new more wheels.

[​IMG]

In primer

[​IMG]

Then paint

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just need tyres now, 225/45/17 but unsure of brand, toyo proxies are like 50 a corner.

3. KEV C

KEV C Lifetime and founder member

Quote: "Just need tyres now, 225/45/17 but unsure of brand, toyo proxies are like 50 a corner."

Feel sorry for you, try £200 a corner :sweating::sweating::sweating:

ProdriveWagon likes this.
  4. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

haha you will rock tractor wheels :)

5. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

Well bit of movement in the car,

Harvey trick up pipe has arrived, my td04 is now being built, so ive ordered genuine gaskets for when i change stuff over.

Oh and wheels are on

Jake

mickp, Obey 1 and ProdriveWagon like this.
  6. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

Jake just love the styling touches and on a bugeye too :cool::p Stunning

mickp, cuprajake and ProdriveWagon like this.
  7. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

thanks man,

i tend to tinker, as im not made of money something generally comes off to pay for something else haha..

the speedlines have funded a family holiday next yr to cornwall, so the mrs is happy, the prodrive bumper funded the wheels/tyres haha

jake

8. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Looks fantastic that Jake

9. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

10. ZANNY

ZANNY JDM WIDETRACK SPEC Z

Your too expensive anyway bro lol!! :rofl:

cuprajake likes this.
  11. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

didnt want to do it ;)

ZANNY likes this.
  12. ZANNY

It's right bro I'll put a flap on any newage scoob for £200 half your quote of £400!! If you didn't want to do I t should have just said bro...

HAGGY likes this.
  13. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

For someone like yourself its worth 200 of your time, for us as a business. Its not, to actually make it worthwhile its what i said.

14. ZANNY

For someone like myself?? Frayz charges £175 all the way down Sudbury and £400 seems more of a pants down price £200 is more realistic
    As for myself and my time you couldn't begin to realise how much it's worth as its priceless bro.... Hopefully see you tomorrow

15. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

Whats happening tomorrow?

I mean as just a person. Us as a business just cant spare the time to do it.

16. ZANNY

It's tha LADS meet!!!! I'm going up 1st time proper excited I take it you not going then??
    Bro I'm a full-time carer for my 2 disabled kids and do personal training sessions but will still do anything I could to bring a smile on a fellow enthusiasts face it's what it's all about and £200 is still a lot of money although I've spent more on steering wheels;)

mickp and thatscoobyrocks like this.
  17. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

Ah right. Nah never go.

Work 6 days a week on cars, so Sunday is family day, plus working on cars 6 days a week ive grown to dislike them haha.

I do however do my bit by paying my membership ;)

thatscoobyrocks likes this.
  18. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

Anyways fleetingly back to my car, my carbide bits have arrived off ebay, ready for porting. Ive decided to get a second set. Then port them on my dinner times, then once the turbo is done, i can change everything over without the worry of working on the exhaust, the gaskets have arrived, so its just a case of penciling in with andrew carr, and then i can get this god awful vf34 off

19. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

Yeah, id love one but thats just too much for a gauge.

I set about porting my spare headers, i have been advised to leave a small lip, ive bevelled it best i can, not perfect vut hopefully it will help, then i attached my harvey trick up pipe, then wrapped the lot, going to soray seal them too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just need the turbo now

20. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

handbrake seized on, maybe why the turbo felt slow lol,

good news my hybrids ready though