My other chariots

Discussion in 'Other Performance Marques' started by Tenbags, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Tenbags

Tenbags New Member

My daily drive, vw Transporter Sportline 180bhp 7sp DSG
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My charity cars, Suzuki x90 'Mater', Ford Puma 'Lightening Mcqueen'
    [​IMG]

My Track toy, HAASE 125 rotax max cart, power band at 11,000RPM;)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. AD

AD New Member

Van looks sweet, and would love to have a go in the kart!! Bet its great fun

3. Tenbags

Tenbags New Member

Cheers AD, the van is great but I rarely have the rear seats in coz of the amount of tools I carry around but it's pure luxury for a van and can shift too, the cart hasn't moved for two years coz works been busy and last time I raced it I crashed it into a tyre wall and bent the steering oops. When I bought it it was set up for car park racing so the gearing use to snap your head back for 20yard sprints but this is set up now for a twisty circuit with top end limited gearing to 50mph, we geared it once to 90mph top end but it took so long to get there it kept bogging down but it's scary at that speed;)

4. AD

AD New Member

Karting is great fun! I would love to have a do in a fast one round oulton or cadwell! I live in burnley will keep a eye out for ya van.

5. Tenbags

Tenbags New Member

No worries pal, I live up ightenhill so you'll usually find me sprinting down Padiham road to the m65;)

6. blackpoolrock

blackpoolrock New Member

Hey - is modus still the dealer for hasse ? I used to race for them in JICA and C - 160 on a hasse/ Titan setup !

7. Tenbags

Tenbags New Member

Yeh John, modus at elsmere port is still a Haase dealer, when I'm in the mood I'm addicted to the Kart but messing around with the fuel, tyres etc can be a pain as you probably know, you must of been pretty good pal in the day;)

8. blackpoolrock

blackpoolrock New Member

Hahaha I wax too big really for karts ! I was the same year as our jenson - Lewis wax in Yamaha at the time. I did super one with the likes of jenson - Gary paffet - etc i did ra e Lewis one e in super A class at PF international ! I did the first ever race in the clio challenge and do the full winter series - my aim was touring cars but my d man did a runner so it kind of stopped ! Weight was my main issue !

Modus were at Warrington when I was racing !

9. Tenbags

Tenbags New Member

Bloody hell you WERE into it then, shame it ended for you. I'm going to my unit after a job tomorrow to try and fire up the puma and Suzuki ready for their mot coz doing the 'monte carlo or bust' charity rally this July so whilst I'm there I might try and crank up the Kart now you've got me thinking about it;)

10. blackpoolrock

blackpoolrock New Member

If you need a hand with setup etc let me know !