Multiforum driveout - 3rd July

Discussion in 'Social & Family Events' started by Tavia4x4, May 24, 2004.

1. Tavia4x4

Tavia4x4 New Member

Right, time for another of these....

The time - around 10am start.
    The date - Saturday 3rd July.
    The place - starting somewhere between Clitheroe and Preston.
    The format - Around 130miles of countryside, all very pretty and scenic, with a Pub lunch in the middle, and a Pub at the end..

Let me know:
    your email address..
    what you are driving...

...either here or by PM, and Ill send out details nearer the time.

As always, no discussion of location or routes here, to keep away undesirables.

Cheers.

Ian

2. Dream Weaver

Dream Weaver Member

No can do, in London that weekend (and hopefully will see the F1 drive by on the 6th, Regent St)

3. What a surprise - can make it (can even make the start point this year [:I][:eek:)][:D] )

4. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

Sorry mate cant make it, down in Essex 4 the weekend!

5. Tavia4x4

Tavia4x4 New Member

13 so far.. from a chipped range rover to a 355, no scoobies brave enough yet....

6. AndrewC

AndrewC Active Member

Bu99er, its the day before Well Lane 8 - theres no way Im getting a weekend pass out [:D] If you could email me the starting/finishing points Ill try and pop out to say hello have a nosey etc.

Andrew...

7. ask the chipped Range Rover driver not to put it on its roof ! (Hell understand [:D])

8. Tavia4x4

Tavia4x4 New Member

Oh I know, its his speciality!

9. Jay_bee

Jay_bee New Member

10. Tavia4x4

Tavia4x4 New Member

Two scoobs, and both sportgxs!!

Turbos driven by wusses?

11. Jay_bee

Jay_bee New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tavia4x4</i>
    <br />Two scoobs, and both sportgxs!!

Turbos driven by wusses?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

No! [}:)]

12. Tavia4x4

Tavia4x4 New Member

Ah, assumed from "impreza sport" under your username you were in a sport...

[:)]

13. Jay_bee

Jay_bee New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tavia4x4</i>
    <br />Ah, assumed from "impreza sport" under your username you were in a sport...

[:)]

Unfortunately, only the "chosen" few have the ability to alter that.. its just goes by the number of post made. IE Newbie changes to Justy Lover after 30 or 35 posts then Impreza Sport at 100 or 150 I think it changes to Impreza Turbo at the 1000 post mark [xx(]

Sad innit!! [:D]

14. Tavia4x4

Tavia4x4 New Member

lol f
    uff, then we have a GX and a turbo so far!

15. Tavia4x4

Tavia4x4 New Member

..and another turbo (not from here *or* scoobynet tho!)

16. jim litten

jim litten New Member

Won know till friday when I go back to work whether Ill be out or not.

17. Tavia4x4

Tavia4x4 New Member

24 cars so far....

Currently 6 skodas, 4 scoobs, 3 evos, 2 vws, 1 Seat, 1 Honda, 1 Lotus, 1 Toyota, 1 peugeot, 1 Nissan, 1 Hillman, 1 Ferrari

.....and 1 chipped Range Rover!

Should make an interesting mix.

18. Jap Sti 3

Jap Sti 3 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by AndrewC</i>
    <br />Bu99er, its the day before Well Lane 8 - theres no way Im getting a weekend pass out [:D] If you could email me the starting/finishing points Ill try and pop out to say hello have a nosey etc.

Andrew...

Sorry to hijack the list but can you fire me over a link to Well Lane 8 Andrew,
    Cheers Ray

Jap_STi_3@Hotmail.com

19. Jay_bee

Jay_bee New Member

Ian

Theres another to add to the list, one of my mates in his Honda ITR
    Ill let him know the details as and when [:)]

Jeff