mersey tunnel run info

Discussion in 'Social & Family Events' started by Silver Angel, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Silver Angel

Silver Angel Active Member

2. donnas roo

donnas roo New Member

will see you there

3. Roger.m.

Roger.m. New Member

you meeting us at burtonwood services 13.30 again ? :D

4. Silver Angel

Roger think the next meeting is same day as the LADS meet will confirm dates so presume those that are attending the tunnel run we will all travel down together - will confirm this nearer the time and let u know :)

5. Roger.m.

Roger.m. New Member

cheers angel :wink:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes the lads monthly meet is the same day

7. Silver Angel

well we will have to attend LADS meet and then all convoy down to Liverpool :lol: :lol:

even better lol

8. Roger.m.

Roger.m. New Member

that would be cool :D

9. Silver Angel

just checked SN regarding this event the list stands at 78 cars doing the run through the tunnel - awesome cant wait :lol:

10. dean

dean New Member

Went to this yesterday... Had a top day, met some top people.. Started off around 2.30 meeting at Frankie & Bennies, Edge Lane Liverpool... major rain storm when we arrived but you can park near a shelter. stopped for a gab for an hour or so.
    Drove to the Wallasey Tunnel (In Haste, may i add) picking up different groups along the way. must have gone around the roundabot 20 times letting in Scoobs!! :lol: The tunnel was Unbelievably loud, the guy in front of me had Anti Lag switched on.... WOW what a din!!! come out the other end and followed em to New Brighton... The coast road was like a loop race track, not a copper in sight.... I think they will be onto it in future events though..
    All in all a good day out!! :wink: I'll post some pics, my 10year old is doing a Video of the cars...
    Good choice of clothing he chose to go in I might add....
    Full united kit :oops: :wink:

11. Silver Angel

sorry i couldnt attend this one but will do some future ones - yes get some pics up so i can see what i missed :(

12. dean

dean New Member

13. Silver Angel

good pics but look at that weather :(

14. Obey 1

Obey 1 Well-Known Member

tunnel

nice pics will get to one of these events look a good day out :)

15. dean

dean New Member

16. Silver Angel

lol was that tingtong car from SN in front the red classic doing all them pops :)

17. ProdriveWagon

ProdriveWagon 3rd Scoob = an ej20 engined Hatch

What time does this end?

Would like to go to next one, LADS meet convoy then Tunnel Run 8) 8) 8)

But would like to be back in Oldham for 4.30 ish :lol:

18. Silver Angel

next tunnel run is on the 2nd Aug there isn't a LADS meet same day the tunnel run is 2:45pm

19. Turbopercy

Turbopercy New Member

thats the woodvale rally though that day

20. dean

dean New Member

There's no end time mate , just go when you want!!! you see the Cads lot at the Liverpool end at 2ish and meet with other scoob clubs as you go drive through the tunnel around 3pm go on to new brighton for a blast around the sea front. pushing it a bit to get back to Oldham though i got back to Manchester around 5ish :wink: