MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION

Discussion in 'HOW TO JOIN LADS !!!' started by ELV1S, Mar 22, 2008.

1. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

• Want to become a full Member of a friendly group with regular meetings, organised events and family days??

We are a Club dedicated to the furtherment and enjoyment of the Subaru marque

IMPREZA - LEGACY - FORESTER - OUTBACK

As a FULL Member you will have access to 10 - 15% DISCOUNT FROM

MAIN DEALER & AFTERMARKET SUPPLIERS OF;

PARTS AND ACCESSORIES

SERVICE AND REPAIRS

BODY AND PAINT REPAIRS

TUNING AND MODIFICATIONS

CAR AND HOME SECURITY

As we have said, registration to join the LADS bbs is free.

However if you want to enjoy the further advantages of Full Membership such as many discounts on Products and Services, organised Motoring and Social Events, regular meetings etc, please send an Email to me Dave Wright (I moderate as ELV1S, click my tag for Email link),or dave.wright57@outlook.com with the following information;

Your full name;
      Your LADS ID/username;
      Scooby Model;
      Reg number;
      Car Colour;
      Contact Number;
      Address;

On receipt of above you will given details of where to send your subscription of £15.00 for 2017 membership.

You can also contact any member of the Admin Team directly.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!:D

You can now also pay your subscriptions via Paypal to the following email address ladsoc@hotmail.co.uk

I will still need all the information above for membership records to dave.wright57@outlook.com

Please remember to send it as a personal gift so WE the club do not incur the charges, Thanks Admin

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  2. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Can all existing members, if any details have changed since you joined LADS please PM me or email me with up to date information please guys.

This means address details and car details :wink:

Thank's