MAX POWER!

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by zero260, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zero260</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Ill sort it with ste for his pis & a beer sounds good too[;)]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Pis and beer [?][:0][:D]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
    I think Martin has had a few scoops![xx(][:D]lol

Mate i had a few too many last night[:0][:0]

2. Gemxx

Gemxx New Member

<font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">good pics martin, very nice!</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple">

3. zero260

zero260 New Member

Great pics them. if I do say so myself, at least one of us was taking pictures of motors![:D]

4. Gemxx

Gemxx New Member

<font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">sorry gav are they your pics [?]</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple">

5. zero260

zero260 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gemxx</i>
    <br /><font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">sorry gav are they your pics [?]</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple">
    If they have cars in them they are mine, if they have women they are Martins.[:D]lol

6. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Great pics guys [:D]

7. zero260

zero260 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>
    <br />Great pics guys [:D]
    A combined effort to bring happiness to boys and girls![xx(]

8. Scoobydobydoo

Not sure of his surname, but hes hes called paul!
    He is a stunt driver that does all the car show Max Power, Motor Show, Fast car, etc. That subaru is his own, i think they said running at around 600bhp! he knows how to handle it!
    Ive got a video clip of it but dont know how to put them on here!
    Will ask steve see how to do it unless someone else knows???

9. zero260

zero260 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Scoobydobydoo</i>
    <br />Not sure of his surname, but hes hes called paul!
    He is a stunt driver that does all the car show Max Power, Motor Show, Fast car, etc. That subaru is his own, i think they said running at around 600bhp! he knows how to handle it!
    Ive got a video clip of it but dont know how to put them on here!
    Will ask steve see how to do it unless someone else knows???
    I think his name is Paul Swift.[?]

10. Scoobydobydoo

Yeh could be right mate[;)]

11. WRX Paul

WRX Paul Active Member

Looks like i missed a good day out [:(]

12. Sc00bie

Sc00bie New Member