MAX POWER!

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by zero260, Jul 1, 2005.

1. zero260

zero260 New Member

Well we have returned and what a day, Myself, Martin and Ste have hundreds of great pictures![;)] and I promise within a couple of days you will see what we have seen![:0][:D]

This used to say at the end of the day!!!!
    What happened ?????????? lol [:D]

2. Gemxx

Gemxx New Member

<font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">hope you all had a great day!</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple">

3. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Hope you had a great day guys [:D]

thanks for the picture Gav lol [:D]

4. zero260

zero260 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>
    <br />Hope you had a great day guys [:D]

thanks for the picture Gav lol [:D]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
    We thought you would like that[;)]. It was so hard not being at work today. NOT![:D]

5. jonboy

jonboy New Member

something else i failed to go to [:(]

Hope you ad a great day guys [:)]

6. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

ooohhh yes, im just sorting out the pics! There great[:D][:D]

7. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

<font color="blue">Any pics yet....[?][?][?][;)]</font id="blue">

8. fireman sam

fireman sam New Member

What pics [?]

9. Scoobydobydoo

The pics will be on soon! not got my computer set up yet[:D][:0][;)]
    Will get them on ASAP[:D]

10. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Why are we waiting oh why are we waiting lol [:D]

11. Gemxx

Gemxx New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>
    <br />Why are we waiting oh why are we waiting lol [:D]
    <font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">
    lol@ELV1S

good question though, did you really go lads?</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple">

12. Scoobydobydoo

Yeh we must have too 250pics between us, but the pics ive got are to big to load onto photobucket & i dont know how to alter the file size (which im trying to do) if theres another way of uploading pics please tell me or if you can tell me how to make the file smaller[?][?]

13. Gemxx

Gemxx New Member

<font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">i have no idea martin, sorry will wait patiently!!</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple">

14. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Scoobydobydoo</i>
    <br />Yeh we must have too 250pics between us, but the pics ive got are to big to load onto photobucket & i dont know how to alter the file size (which im trying to do) if theres another way of uploading pics please tell me or if you can tell me how to make the file smaller[?][?]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Thought it did it automatically Martin [:)]

15. zero260

zero260 New Member

They are worth waiting for, well Myself, Martin and Steve think so.[:D]

16. TunnelMeister

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Scoobydobydoo</i>
    <br />Yeh we must have too 250pics between us, but the pics ive got are to big to load onto photobucket & i dont know how to alter the file size (which im trying to do) if theres another way of uploading pics please tell me or if you can tell me how to make the file smaller[?][?]
    <font color="blue">Martin, can you not use the Photobucket image size editor to get them down to 600 x 480 or will they not even upload? Send me an example if you want me to take a look[:)]</font id="blue">

17. Scoobydobydoo

No mate, the files are to big to upload to photobucket, i will send you a pic tonight, see what you can do[;)]

18. Scoobydobydoo

Steve YHM.

Its one of the largest files ive sent you[:0]

19. zero260

zero260 New Member

Already had one mate, couldn fit kids in it, it had to go.[:D]

20. TunnelMeister

[​IMG]

<font color="blue">And heres the one you sent me a minute ago! Uploaded straight away, no resizing neccessary mate.</font id="blue">