Marshalling @ WRGB 2011

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by thatscoobyrocks, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sub BLT

Sub BLT New Member

Plus any emergencies back home and your a bit stuck :?

2. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

Shut up------ :D :D :D :D :D

3. Widdowmaker

Trying to get out of driving already, I am looking forward to sleeping in the passenger sleep while you tip toe along a boulder strewn rally track with me snoring my head off.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. daveeck

daveeck New Member

I didn't mention any names,but if if you want to admit to it then hay ho.it is a good idea to car share,I did all the driving last year like you,and like you this year I'm planning to be a passenger,hopefully with my co driver from last year "bo peep"

5. ScoobyDaz

ScoobyDaz Member

Bo peep will be travelling with Andy... :p :D

6. daveeck

daveeck New Member

Gonna have to drown my sorrows now,ive been dumped.I'm so hurt I feel used and abused.don't expect me to be knocking you up at silly o,clock you can sleep in bo peep(lol)

7. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

Transport

If anyone wants to get a vehicle and share with others then sort it but it works best when people live locally.

Please note if there is a need to travel home for an emergency when sharing with others then you will need to take others home also!

Given that some people are going to the event for 2-4 days I suggest that we sort our own transport.

8. thatscoobyrocks

Deposits

1.thatscoobyrocks- Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun PAID
    2.P1 Ash- Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun PAID
    3.FROST1- Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun PAID
    4.pop it- Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun PAID
    5.Widdowmaker - Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun
    6.Gedlad- Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun 3 nights
    7.Daveeck- Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun
    8.Sub BLT- Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun
    9.Turbopercy- Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun PAID
    10.Dennis the Menace- Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun
    11.Paul Murgatroyd +1- Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun
    12. Tony Riley - Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun PAID
    13 ScoobyDaz Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun
    14. Dan C - Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun (speccying) 3 nights PAID

15.The Polishing Booth- Fri/Sat/Sun 2nights PAID

16.Tarzan- Fri/Sat 1 night
    17.ELV1S- Fri/Sat

I will be collecting £5 deposits as I see people and at the next LADS meeting.

thanks Andy

9. atcgedlad

atcgedlad New Member

hi chaps change of plan for me im afraid . found out we are having a little girl at the end of october start of november . were opting for a c section due to difficulties in the past so my misses wont be a 100% to which ive decided im gonna be needed at home. i think this is the best course of action and am gutted im gonna miss it but family comes first chaps . sorry for any inconvience this may cause . hope to see youse soon chaps have a great time and my fingers will be crossed that youse get decent weather this year. all the best geoff

10. Widdowmaker

Happy and sad times Jeffers Lad!!!!

Its fantastic news on the new addition, I hope every thing goes well for you both (all 3 of u!!!!!) There will be another rally!!!

Any thing to get out of driving hey???

However, I need a new co-driver or Ill co drive for someone if they wants!!!!

11. daveeck

daveeck New Member

I'll do it,don't mind sharing and I know where Lymm services are and I'm punctual,ask andy

12. Widdowmaker

lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you snore????

13. ScoobyDaz

ScoobyDaz Member

Snore ? He dosnt f***** sleep, :lol: he will have your breakky done for when you wake too jim. :p

14. thatscoobyrocks

Geoff, agree family first. You'll me missed on the trip though
    :wink: We'll have a good time for you :D

15. daveeck

daveeck New Member

thanks daz,but there enough time to sleep when your dead

16. daveeck

daveeck New Member

by the way that last comment was not meant to offend in any way shape or form or anybody its just a saying

17. thatscoobyrocks

1. thatscoobyrocks- Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun PAID
    2. P1 Ash- Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun PAID
    3. FROST1- Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun PAID
    4. pop it- Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun PAID
    5. Widdowmaker - Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun PAID
    6. Daveeck- Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun
    7. Sub BLT- Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun
    8. Turbopercy- Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun PAID
    9. Dennis the Menace- Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun PAID
    10. Paul Murgatroyd - Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun PAID
    11. Scott Hodgson - Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun PAID
    12. Tony Riley - Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun PAID
    13. ScoobyDaz Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun PAID
    14. Dan C - Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun (speccying) 3 nights PAID

15.The Polishing Booth- Fri/Sat/Sun 2nights PAID

16.Tarzan- Fri/Sat 1 night PAID
    17.ELV1S- Fri/Sat PAID

thanks Andy

18. thatscoobyrocks

WRC 2011 – Wales Rally GB

All,

update from Martin at Lancashire Automobile Club recieved via email:

"Sorry for the delay in sending this to you but work and other distractions have demanded my attention of late.

Once again the organisers of Rally Wales GB are requesting assistance to run stages on this year’s event and the LAC has agreed to participate at the following stages, namely;

* Clocaenog (SS3 on Thursday 10th November) – in stage location;
    * Dyfnant 1 & 2 (SS7 & SS11 on Friday 11th November); ATC and Start, Flying Finish and Stop; and
    * Sweet Lamb 1 & 2 (SS13 & SS17 on Saturday 12th November) – ATC and Start plus first sector in stage as per last year.
    * Crychan (SS 19 & SS 22 on Sunday 13th November) - in stage location

Shakedown is to run on Wednesday 9th and it is likely that members of the team will assist, probably with the ATC and Start although this is dependant upon numbers. I have not set up shakedown on the RST but will do so once I get an indication of interested numbers.

As a number of the LAC team have commitments during the early part of the week following the rally, it has been decided not to request duties for Sunday 13th November at this time. However, if anyone would like to attend a stage on this day it will be possible to arrange although it will need someone to volunteer themselves as a group leader.

The purpose of this e-mail is to get an early indication of anticipated numbers so that staffing levels can be assessed. As last year, I have set myself up as group leader via the RST (Rally Stages Team) website and if you wish to come along please use the link:

http://www.rallystageteam.co.uk and specify the dates at you can assist.

If you know of any person(s) or groups who would like to come along and assist, please forward this e-mail or ask them to contact me but bear in mind anyone attending will need an MSA marshal licence in order to register.

I’ll keep you updated as I receive information.

Best regards,

Martin"

I have volunteered to co-ordinate Sunday as we have a few interested and asked if LAC can get us an instage. I will ask Martin if he can register eveyone in one go in line with the list we have already collated.

If you are interested in doing Shakedown can you let me know.

Andy

19. Widdowmaker

Good info - happy with that...

Are we having to register on that dodgy website again? I seem to recall some one saying it would be done on mass/as a group rather than individuals? Is that the case?

20. thatscoobyrocks

Up date for Jim and all,

waiting for LAC to confirm a sratge for Sunday, Dennis and FroST1 our stage scouts have contacts also for an instage if LAC can't hook us up.

Jim I think its easier if we all register en mass. I will post up a licence reminder as I know a few people are new and require licencing so we can all register.

Andy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.