Marshalling wrc 2012

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by subzero, Nov 17, 2011.

1. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

:lol: @ Ian . . yeah, guess it would have been us - Tony & Me on the way back from marshalling at the Oulton Park Gold Cup race meeting.

By the way - Smurfs are Blue :p :lol:

2. Sub BLT

Sub BLT New Member

Ok then a smurfs cousin :lol: I wanted to go spectate on that one but I was working again as usual was it good

3. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

The weather spoilt it a bit but some of the historic racing machinery was superb . There were some Ex F1, F3 and F5000 cars racing, in particular a rare appearance of the 6 wheeled March 2 4 0. Looked and sounded awesome. http://www.racing65.com/greatracingcars/240march1.html

4. Sub BLT

Sub BLT New Member

Sounds brilliant 8) Just to check are we going to go for Chester services for simmy and I as it would be pointless for us to come up to the poaches if you are leaving the poaches for 2pm it will probably be about 2 45 ish do you think when you get to Chester services :?:

5. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Hmmm, was pondering this one earlier. As I was thinking of going M6 south to M5 and cutting across country south of Worcester somewhere.
    If we did that Chester services would obviously be no good
    However according to Google maps 3 routes there was no significant difference in time between the route above and going via M56 into North Wales and taking A roads through.
    So still undecided :roll:
    Incidentally, main group is leaving Preston at 13:00

6. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

Advance party was considering going M6, M5, so can advise on traffic etc on way down. My co driver can communicate as required. There is a 3 hour gap in departure times, but it will give an idea.

7. Turbopercy

Turbopercy New Member

Well i managed to get the go ahead from the powers that be ( the wife ) so me and mr booth will be travelling down thursday nite after work but will be gettin to the digs late anywhere between 10 and 11 i think

Roll on't wrc

8. Widdowmaker

Cant wait fo t' Rallio

Appy Daze!!! :D :D :D :D

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bought you a prezzy Jimbo :wink:

Michael

10. Turbopercy

Turbopercy New Member

An d it starts again

Take a word add an o = welsh

Easy :D :D

11. Widdowmaker

Ahhh - those moments in the early hours, freezing ones giblets off, desperate for a pee... helps to pass the time of day!!

12. Widdowmaker

U have? mmmmm - wonder what that can be? is it inflatable?

13. atcgedlad

atcgedlad New Member

its not a horse hair butt plug with rhinestone trim is it?? lol

14. Widdowmaker

lol - I hope not, already got one of them!!!!!

After all its a family show!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had to Google that :shock:

It's a surprise, :wink:

Michael

16. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Has everyone had their update emails today then? :)

17. Sub BLT

Sub BLT New Member

Just got mine as I was reading your post :lol: Have you registered mike Radcliff Kevin as he gets the emails but carnt log on to rst as he has no password just wondering if yo have his password cheers :D

18. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

No mate I don't have the passwords, if he emails admin@wrgb.co.uk with details (name, address, MSA reg no etc) explaining that he is already registered but has no log in details, they will provide them for him.
    I have checked and he is registered and allocated with the rest of us :wink:

19. carlsaint11

carlsaint11 New Member

Yeh just got them Kev cheers see you next week

20. Sub BLT

Sub BLT New Member

Cheers mate :D