Marshalling wrc 2012

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by subzero, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

Spoke to Kev on Sunday and he will be posting more details up shortly. Just remember you said you would provide the tea bags for Mark after he let you in his bed last year !!!!! :twisted:

2. Turbopercy

Turbopercy New Member

Wow hang on i cant even look at such items now without cringing and anyway were not part timers unlike some :shock:

3. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

:shock: :shock: E don't remind us, Ian with a tea bag and a grin

4. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

Feck, missed the meet, that means I owe Kev money.... can i pay in teabags?

5. atcgedlad

atcgedlad New Member

whats gonna happen with regards to passes and stuff will they be posted out or something? im only asking as im traveling with widdowmaker and would be easier if he got mine aswell

6. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

NOT A CHANCE :p

7. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Ok guys, hopefully everyone has received some form of communication from RST regarding confirmed registrations for Myherin, Crychan & Rheola. Can those guys who have mates coming that aren't on LADS please check with them.
    The situation with deposits for accomodation is as follows:-
    1. thatscoobyrocks - Deposit paid
    2. P1 Ash - Deposit paid
    3. The Polishing Booth - Deposit paid
    4. turbopercy-
    5. FroSTI - Deposit paid
    6. Mike with subblt - Deposit paid
    7. Sub blt - Deposit paid
    8. Tarzan - Deposit paid
    9. David Pipes - Deposit paid
    10. Widdowmaker
    11. Tony Riley - Deposit paid
    12. Carl Saint - Deposit paid
    13. Dennis the Menace- Deposit paid
    14. Paul Murgatroyd-
    15. Scott Hodgson-
    16. Simmy - Deposit paid
    17. Geoff callaghan
    I would be grateful if those o/s could get theirs to me some how soon please.
    However there is still much to do . . .
    Can you please provide an indication of who is travelling with who? This will give us an idea of the number of vehicle passes we may need.

1. Kev Frost & Tony Riley
    2. Tarzan & Dave Pipes

In terms of travelling down on the Thursday, if the general view is that we do want to travel travel down as a group then we will need to agree a start time/place. Rough guesstimate is that it will around a 4 hour'ish trip.
    Though if preferred, peeps can travel down later etc.

Finally (for now) I have been contacted by the deputy SC for Myherin who has asked if our group will do an in-stage duty rather than as previously thought.

8. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

TBD yet Geoff :roll:
    But I am hoping to arrange something etc.

9. ScoobyDaz

ScoobyDaz Member

Try and not get to much sleep people, may bump into you around the Service Park, spending weekend around Cardiff all being well, If I can lose the missus I will try to get up to Rhoela for natter. :wink: I know Andy likes maps. :lol:

[​IMG]

10. Tarzan !!

Cheersv Kev, will check with Dave. I'll see what time Dave is coming up then let you know when we are free to travel down. would be good to convoy down together but people's work may mean they can only come down later.

11. Sub BLT

Sub BLT New Member

Anyone for a brew :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

12. Widdowmaker

Can you please provide an indication of who is travelling with who? This will give us an idea of the number of vehicle passes we may need.

2. Tarzan & Dave Pipes
    3. Jim n Geoff

13. Widdowmaker

Need to confirm with Geoff, but I am wanting to travel earlier than later, Both Geoff and I are off work that day, and I want to ride a 30 mile cycle ride around the area of the accomodation. Its supposed to be one of the best rides in Brecon/Wales and I want to get that in before sunset, so want to be there about 2 pm (so leaving Geoffs about 10 am.... giving plenty of time to get set up and few beers in the evening. As it stands yet, on the last 2 WRC's I havent had a beer due to being completely knackered every day so I am going to get at least 1 in!!!.

All for entirely selfish reasons, I do hope you understand :D :D

And this is the ride I plan to do...

http://www.cycle-route.com/routes/Lland ... -5586.html

Not to long but should be enough...

14. Sub BLT

Sub BLT New Member

2. Tarzan & Dave Pipes
    3. Jim n Geoff
    4. Ian Blt and mike Radcliffe pos turbopercy (mark please edit if need be )

15. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

2. Tarzan & Dave Pipes
    3. Jim n Geoff
    4. Ian Blt and mike Radcliffe pos turbopercy (mark please edit if need be )
    5. Andy, Ash and Carl

16. atcgedlad

atcgedlad New Member

10 is fine with me jim no issues here bud

17. Tarzan !!

Kev, have you any idea of time you are going down. I am off Thursday so as soon as Dave has arrived ( travelling up from Suffolk) we are good to go. Maybe around dinner time?

18. Turbopercy

Turbopercy New Member

I am not off work on the thursday and still not totally certain as to whether am comin down after work or friday mornin but did mention to mr boorh we could travel down together need to speak to the boss and confirm

19. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Not sure yet, but would have thought by 2:00pm at the latest. Both Tony & me are off work and probably could go earlier, but I think Andy mentioned 2 would be better for him due to work commitments.

Anyone else intending to run down on Thursday?

20. Tarzan !!

2 ish would be fine for me and Dave

Cheers
    Ian