Marshalling wrc 2012

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by subzero, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Sub BLT

Sub BLT New Member

Thanks to to Andy,Kev and tony for all the organising it really is appreciated. And thanks to ian for finding out the shoe size I would not of been able to sleep :lol: As usual loads of banter ,role on next year

2. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

WRGB 2012

Morning all LADS rally crew and marshals who helped on this years event hope you slept last night.

Can I say first a big thanks to Kevin for his assistance this year in organisationn and Tony also in particular the map and direction skills, its not easy being lead convoy car or to catch the Fozzy.

We did ourselves proud as a crew with the stages and incidents well handled and the event weekend would not have happened without our team of marshals including the new marshals. So a BIG thank you to you also.

Polishing Booth was appointed offical photographer and there will be plenty of pics to follow for all LADS to see of our trip powered by Lard/Cabbage and the colour orange which seemed to be everywhere.

Loads of laughs and good humour but most of all excellent teamwork throughout the weekend. Roll on 2013.

Andy

3. atcgedlad

atcgedlad New Member

as above great event 1st class organisation great laughs all round maybe next time i wont order the faggots lol roll on next year .

4. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Well what a great weekend! Lots of laughs along the way plenty of banter some top action on the stages and lots of miles covered! The only thing in short supply was sleeeeeeeep!
    Glad everyone enjoyed the event, including the first timers who seemed to fit in just fine, nice to meet and make some new friends.
    Thanks for the kind sentiments expressed above but as said, its a team effort so massive thanks to you all too :D

5. Simmy

Simmy Member

As above, great weekend, thanks to Kev, Tony and Andy for organising the accomodation and navigation to the stages, and apologies to Kev and Tony for locking them out of the room!

Glad Mark was there to practice his burglary skills!

Same time next year?

6. Turbopercy

Turbopercy New Member

Well am sure ian would have done it without the ladder and screwdriver but thats just my opinion lol :shock: :D

7. P1_Ash

P1_Ash New Member

Epic weekend!!! :D Was a long and tough weekend but with the guys we had it made it even more eventful , highly recommend anybody thinking about it. Big thanks to Kev Frost , Tony and my dad for organising and leading :)