Marshalling @ Wales Rally GB 2010

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by thatscoobyrocks, May 2, 2010.

1. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

I'll try and sort my pics too asap.

2. Sub BLT

Sub BLT New Member

Sorry I have not been on only just woke up :shock: .What a great time we had even a bit of Rally style road side service :lol: thanks for all the organising Andy Oh and Mark ......Think we will take mine next time :lol: Same again next year Lads :D

3. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

Lol @ Jim.

4. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Well what a weekend!!

I've thoroughly enjoyed our WRGB "Mini adventure" as someone said, can't remember who :roll:
    Though the thorough soaking on Sweet Lamb (Friday) tested my patience a bit.
    Excellent experience and good banter with the LADS & LAC members.
    Though I now feel much better after sleeping for 13 hours straight and having the day off work to recover :shock:

A huge vote of Thanks to Andy for organising with the LAC guys, Martin Wylie in particuar.

Not sure why Mark had a Heart Stopping moment on Saturday, mine never missed a beat :lol: :lol: :shock: (Video to follow when i get time to work out how to get it on here??) Your welcome anytime mate, just sorry you & Ian (Subblt) had to miss some of it.

Thanks also to Jim & Gedlad for the Bacon/Sausage butties in Crychan on Sat. tasted marvellous.

There have been so many memorable moments from this weekend but my favourite will be from yesterday . . . .
    My weekend finished doing "the Clock" on Resolfen at the Arrival Time Control on the 2nd run, but on the 1st I was doing the card running and general marshalling in the area, if only I had a camera at the ready when Kimi Raikkonen nearly ran over his co-driver! Priceless :lol: :D

5. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

6. Sub BLT

Sub BLT New Member

Forgot to say a BIG BIG :!: Thanks to Kev for having a bandage and a soapy wipe when I had to make like a bear in the woods :oops: :lol: I will get you a new first aid kit asap :lol: :lol:

7. daveeck

daveeck New Member

That's one thanks we didn't really need to know about,wat you did in the woods with a soapy wipe and a bandage is your business,lol

8. Sub BLT

Sub BLT New Member

9. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Sorry Ian, but I'm with Dave on this one :lol: :roll: :lol:

Don't worry about the 1st aid kit, spend the money on some bog roll :!: :!: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. JET

JET New Member

Sounds like you all had a blast, I hate work sometimes :(

11. daveeck

daveeck New Member

I have to say yeah it was a blast,from the minite we left lymm "an hour late" through the ridiculas weather on fri on sweet lamb,the unscheduled service somewhere in deliverance country with cleatus the garage owner
    Through the sleep deprivation,it was the best weekend I've had.its been said before the best bunch of lads you could ask for,not a cross word all weekend(apart from dennis and chris)
    Sign me on for next year please,the only thing I'd change is an extra night at the end so you don't have that long tiring drive back after the stage.roll on wrc 2011

12. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member