Marshalling @ Wales Rally GB 2010

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by thatscoobyrocks, May 2, 2010.

1. daveeck

daveeck New Member

its come,its come,its finally here a correctly dated RALLY license expires on 31st dec 2011 wooooohooooooo at last

2. ScoobyDaz

ScoobyDaz Member

Sorted ! :wink:

3. daveeck

daveeck New Member

just tried to register for the stage on sat(as mentioned at the meet on sun),but martin isnt down yet to put as friend,are we definatly doing four ways crychan

4. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

Dave,

yes we are, put that option down, as Martin said he will finalise and sort any RST issues out.

Andy

5. daveeck

daveeck New Member

okay ive now registered for cychan/fourways,my name on the site is dave eckersley,hopefully martin can sort this out

6. thatscoobyrocks

Attention all LADS Marshal's

All,

after problems with registering marshal's on the RST website Martin is going to register us all from my master names and licence list. However he needs your address too.

Can those LADS attending please pm me with your address and postcode by this Tuesday night latest.

Thanks Andy

7. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Re: Attention all LADS Marshal's

Done :wink:

8. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

Tis done amigo!!!

ps. got confirmed holidays from work..... now that I have given them the correct dates... off from Friday the 5th November till Monday the 21st November.

:D :D

9. Toffee

Toffee New Member

Re: Attention all LADS Marshal's

Done :D

10. Sub BLT

Sub BLT New Member

11. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

12. thatscoobyrocks

Thanks all for your prompt replies. List sent to Martin to register us all.

Andy

13. thatscoobyrocks

Pick up points

All,

update.

FRIDAY 12th NOVEMBER CONVOY PICKUP POINTS

Sign on latest for SS3 Sweet Lamb our first marshals stage is 07.19 am. Journey time is 2hrs 51 mins however should be quicker with a night drive.

Preston rendezvous point 03.00 am at Burger King car park entrance opposite the Poachers at Bamber Bridge.

Manchester pick up 03.30 am at M6 J20 Lymm Services car park nr. Mcdonalds.

This should allow time to grab some breakfast just before we enter the Sweet Lamb complex for our rally weekend and meet the rest of the crew heading up from South Wales.

Andy

14. daveeck

daveeck New Member

Cheers andy,that's a decent pickup time from lymm I was expectimg 3am or something.ill be meeting up with scoobydaz there as well.

15. thatscoobyrocks

WRGB Update

Update:

Just chasing a few names that have not appeared on the RST website, car park passes will land with Martin hopefully in the next 2 weeks and then I will arrange distribution.

Sign on times latest for the weekend:

Friday 12/11

SS3 & 6 Sweet Lamb 07.19 am

Saturday 13/11

SS10 & 14 Fourways / Crychan 07.38 am

Sunday 14/11

Resolfen SS17 & SS19 05.33 am

Remember there is also travel time on Saturday and Sunday from the B&B to the stage :wink:

16. ScoobyDaz

ScoobyDaz Member

17. thatscoobyrocks

Thanks Daz :wink: Getting close now :D

18. daveeck

daveeck New Member

do we need to do anything om rallystage team,ie print anythimng off as there is alot of info on there now in relation to maps,access points and thing s of that sort.also do we need to print off our signing on cards,thanks davae
    really getting giddy now

19. thatscoobyrocks

Dave,

I will post up an update as soon as I have the car park passes. Its in hand, Dennis usually leads the way and he prints maps, we all travel together.

Regards Andy

20. daveeck

daveeck New Member

okay cheers andy