Marshalling Northwest Stages 3rd & 4th Feb

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by FroSTI, Dec 30, 2011.

1. subzero

subzero Member

Thank god thats over with :lol: , couldn't handle the heat, thank god it never snowed coz it would of got really coldthe temp had dropped.

But as always good company and thanks to Kev for a good spot again.

Bring on brazil 2013

2. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

Really really bad sun burn today!!! Never thought I could catch it so much.... thought I would get ample protection from my hood. Got the shivers and the hot and cold sweats.... my face is red where my glasses wernt.

As said, many thanks Kev for organising, and congratulations team on the award!!!!

Had an awesome time, and the drive home was superb.... gotta love driving in the snow!!!

3. dogma1

dogma1 New Member

does the forester sti that ran at the front of rally belong to someone on here...

4. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Well its good to see that despite the cold & wet weather yesterday, the LADS Rally Marshalling contingent haven't lost their sense of humour :lol: :lol:

Seriously, Big Thanks to all the LADS that came along to Marshal on the NW Stages, in particular those that braved the extremely Cold & Wet day yesterday; it was a bit of a grueller to say the least :roll:

Lets hope we get some better weather next time :wink: .

Edit: Link to Results http://beta.djames.org.uk/results/index ... =129&e=129

5. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Nope, I believe it belongs to the NW Stages Clerk of the Course.

6. dogma1

dogma1 New Member

yes it was clark of the course thought he might be part of Lads. just wanted to send my commiserations to him after he binned it into fleetwoods wall after hitting black ice. :cry:

7. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Ahh thats where he did it :shock: We noticed he'd got some damage to the front RHS as he came through our later stages :roll:

8. atcgedlad

atcgedlad New Member

great weekend chaps many thanks . pity the weather wasent the best again but was great to see youse again . bring on next year

9. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

What do you mean Next Year? How about next month?? :wink:
    http://www.ladsoc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic ... 043#270043

10. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

:lol: