Mapping Northwest

Discussion in 'All Things Technical' started by stalker, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stalker

stalker New Member

Hi,i will be looking to get my 54 STI remapped,who is recommended in the NW please ? :D

2. jimmybling

jimmybling New Member

Mapping

Oh here there is Edmy or andrew c :wink [/code]

3. LeeDee

LeeDee New Member

Andrew C re-mapped my blob STi, and Brian at Cams did and still does all the other work. Both based in the same unit in Lower Darwen :wink:

4. dave-w-

dave-w- Well-Known Member

yep andy carr is the man to see

5. dougie94wrx

dougie94wrx Member

Edmy did mine for years, never missed a beat :twisted:

Dougie

6. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

andrew carr is the leading northwest no1 mapper :wink:

7. scalesy

scalesy New Member

Andrew done a Top Job on my Bugeye! :wink:

8. dougie94wrx

dougie94wrx Member

Is that fact or your biased opinion!!!! :roll: :wink:

Dougie

9. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

fact pal based on how busy and well known he is :wink:

10. markscooby

markscooby Active Member

now now kids tiswaz is on tv :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. dougie94wrx

dougie94wrx Member

Well its not fact then is it :lol: , dont make inflated claims just to bring business your way :wink: . Both are respected mappers and thats point here, not saying whos number 1.

But if we are saying who is number 1 then EDMY is PERIOD!!!!!

Dougie

12. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

not business my way?? andrew works for himself and maps all over he uk. for quality and price of mapping that's why many subaru owners use andrew :wink:

13. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Guys, let's not get away from the fact Wayne was asking for a mapper in the North, there are a few if he cares to look into them.

It all depends what he wants, what car/system he has etc.

I'm sure people have different views, lets give him our knowledge and let him decide :wink:

14. markscooby

markscooby Active Member

only way is for the both mappers get to cars with same mods map them and lets see with both cars on the rollers and let the numbers do the talking .............. im sat back with my popcorn and waiting for the fire works to begin :lol: :lol:

15. dougie94wrx

dougie94wrx Member

Id roll with that, pardon the pun lol and then if there is a problem see who answers the phone. :lol:

Dougie

16. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

1. andrew for me :wink:

17. Steve T

Steve T Member

I,d recommend Steve Cotton of COTCOMP based in Garstang. He mapped my last Subaru, more power and better fuel consumption :D Steve.

18. thunderousity

thunderousity Member

I think the only way to decide should be a wet t-shirt competition or a good old worlds strongest man style subaru forester pull

19. Toffee

Toffee New Member

I believe both mappers (Andy C & Edmy) are good, but I would use Edmy all day long personally :wink:

20. scotty2hotty

scotty2hotty Member

It's not all about figures, I would prefer to have a little less power and the car to be driveable and perform how it should than have the car pushed right to the limit and be unreliable and drive like a pig.

Both mapper's have good feedback from people maybe it's better speaking to them yourself then decide who you want to use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.