Legend Fires NW Stages Rally 2010

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by FroSTI, Nov 10, 2009.

1. 5N!P3R

5N!P3R Active Member

me and this missis are staying in hotel Friday night any excuse to get away from the kids & we only live 5 min down the road lol so will meet up with you all Friday were you staying norbreck are doing £30 a night bb and buffet savoy is £50 per room Inc breakfast

2. JET

JET New Member

Were in the Hilton John, Their special is £42.50. inc breaky thats only £21.25each for me and the missus bargain! when you think its normally £115 per night :shock:

http://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/hilton- ... aa323b2afd

3. The Stig

The Stig New Member

let's make it a 6'some eh... lol... :wink: :wink: :wink: ...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where is everyone watching the rally don,t think i,m going friday but saturday for deffoo

5. scoobysharpz

scoobysharpz New Member

is anyone going friday night whos been before that wants to meet us coz wev never been? :wink:

6. 5N!P3R

5N!P3R Active Member

I'm going friday night shall we all meet at gyn square the car park next to the savoy ???

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

think i,ll still come friday night has fridays is now my day off work i get friday saturday and sundays off and finish at 3.30 every thursday 8) 8)

8. Forester_Stu

Forester_Stu New Member

ello all great to be ere i will be seeing you all at blackpool (ive been away for a bit of an operation didnt think i would make it through but Blackpool Victoria Hospital did a fantastic job on me :D )
    i wont be driving cos im banned for 4 weeks but i will be showing my face cyas all soon
    stu :D

9. Dan Ingram

Dan Ingram New Member

Meeting at the Gynn car park sounds like a good idea. What time is the first stage Friday night?

10. 5N!P3R

5N!P3R Active Member

SS1 Cotcomp Promenade Stage, Blackpool. 18:48 hrs
    SS2 Cotcomp Promenade Stage, Blackpool.
    How about we all meet 6.20 is that ok with every one there is a good view point across the road under the toilets and it's under cover ??

11. Gaz2293

Gaz2293 New Member

is that your regular haunt M8? :shock: :roll:

Yep sounds good to me, Anyone want to meet at the end of the M55 for the people who dont know where their going? I live here so i`m alright :lol:

12. 5N!P3R

5N!P3R Active Member

How about we all meet 6.20 is that ok with every one there is a good view point across the road under the toilets and it's under cover ??[/quote]

is that your regular haunt M8? :shock: :roll:

you said that was going to be our little secret I will have to blind fold you you naughty little man

13. Gaz2293

Gaz2293 New Member

I do charge extra for that :shock:

14. Dan Ingram

Dan Ingram New Member

Sounds good to me. I'll see you all there :)

15. markscooby

markscooby Active Member

dont u think that car park will be full as everybody else will head for same carpark ????

16. 5N!P3R

5N!P3R Active Member

it should be ok most people will be at norbreck were it start if it is full there are plenty side streets near there

17. Dan Ingram

Dan Ingram New Member

It was empty last year.

18. As already mentioned Cotcomp will be sponsoring a couple of stages and we will be situated with the wagon as a corporate area with a few cars to view opposite the Norbreck Castle hotel in the main sponsor area.

Please come and say hello and Richard will be more than willing to make you all a brew and offer a few biscuits :D

See you there :D

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can u see the stage from in the wagon ?

20. JET

JET New Member

Nice one Steve, we will come for a brew and a warm for Jenni :roll: