Latest Motor

Discussion in 'Other Performance Marques' started by mickp, Apr 3, 2013.

1. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Had this one just under a month now and whilst it is totally different to my last 4 Imprezas i am enjoying the drive and comfort. Car is a Peugeot 508 GT HD 200. Its got all the toys and i think i have still only pressed half it's buttons (it's like the Space Shuttle) :shock:

Just had a week on the West Coast of Wales so got to drive down through Snowdon and on some of the lovely Welsh roads. My original intention was to stick a tow bar on it to tow my caravan but i just couldn't bring myself to do it the end :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Very nice Mick, I bet your pleased with that as a replacement for the scoob :D 8)

3. st3vo

st3vo New Member

looks good doesent it... its got the ford titanium chunky look..
    what kind of power does it have and how many pounds did it cost?

i know what u mean when u say u enjoy the comfort :) how many times have you found urself looking at the rev counter just to make sure the engines runnin :lol:

4. Wilky1974

Wilky1974 Member

Very, very nice! Bet it's beautiful to drive. It looks like a really nice looking car. 8) 8) 8)

5. Gaz2293

Gaz2293 New Member

Very nice Mick, worlds apart from what you were looking at last year :D

6. AD

AD New Member

Get a detachable tow bar and electrics! Bingo

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice car Mick. Cool mirrors :D

Michael

8. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

nice car mick 8)

9. adamb87

adamb87 New Member

very nice looking car. quite like the wheels :)

10. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

201 BHP & 332lbft at 2000 RPM. I had the Pearl white paint, hi-fi upgrade and the 19 wheels added as options so full retail is a bit over £31k. I looked at several other cars and to be honest to get the same spec on an Audi / Merc you are pushing £40k. One of the best cars I have ever owned was my Peugeot 1.9 GTI so I decided to re-visit Peugeot and I enjoyed the test drive.

£135.00 tax per year and under £400 to insure. Got 46MPG during my trip around Wales and very long service intervals :D

11. Braggy71

Braggy71 Well-Known Member

Looks nice Mick :D

12. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

It is Gaz. I would have loved another Subaru and the only one that was really ticking all the boxes would have been a mint Spec C. Whilst I have become disillusioned with Subaru U.K, Subaru is still in my blood and I keep a crafty eye on the Pistonheads classifieds :wink: