LADS @ Tatton Park 18th & 19th August 2012

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by ELV1S, Jan 1, 2012.

1. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

After not really looking forward to this with being on lates all week, it turned out to be a great weekend as always and the company was superb.

Good to see different members showing off their pride and joys, they all looked superb.

Big thankyou to Andy for towing the LADS trailer to this and helping out as always, cheers bud :wink:

Thanks to all those that stayed behind to help pack up, I've never seen it all packed away as quickly with so many people woring like little ants, amazing guys and thankyou to all of you.

Dave

2. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

good day out today!! yep it rained a bit but was still a good event! my mrs played with andy`s dog so she was happy ! :lol: :lol: thanks to dave for organising this event! And another thanks to everyone who helped at the end :D

3. scalesy

scalesy New Member

Nice One Dave and everyone today for making it a great Day Out! Myself Evette and the Kids & Dog loved it! :D Yes it rainded but we all carryed on in true British fashion and made the best of it! This was my first time on the club stand and hope too do it again next year if you have us again! :lol: All the cars and stand looked great! Best of Show if you ask me! :wink:

See you all at the next meet! :wink:

4. mrsm12stx

mrsm12stx New Member

Great company, great cars, great weekend! We did both days and it was well worth it. Thanks for organising this one. Our first Tatton showing our car but will certainly do again if we can. Weather . . . . nothing less that we expected really :!: One dry out of two good odds for UK summer. Thanks again.

5. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Good to see a few peeps yesterday. Cars on the stand looked great as always.

Only thing i was not 100% sure about were Nigel's wheels :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: no..no honestly mate they are O.K :roll: :lol:

Sorry it was only a flying visit.

6. buttywagon

buttywagon New Member

Great weekend with all the lads and ladies at tatton cheers to every one for a great weekend

7. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

lol at mick !! :lol: :D