LADS RR V1 - 14th October 2006

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by Scooby Towers, Aug 10, 2006.

1. mcscoobydoo

mcscoobydoo New Member

Yeh well done Chris and big thanks to Prosport as well. First ever rollin road and deffo not my last. I now know why they are so well attended.

Well pleased with result as well :D :D :D

2. BUBBLE

BUBBLE New Member

Thanks to Chris for organising. Also thanks to Prosport. Had a great day, good to see so many cars there. Just a pity I found out that I had been dupped! Id have been better going to the chippy for my chip :oops: :oops:
    But more importantly the cream cakes are on Jim. :p :p PM widdowmaker to place your orders. :twisted: :twisted:

3. adz

adz Member

Cheers-good day out :lol:

mcscoobydoo-that green vectra on 61 was a bit worse for wear wasnt it :shock:

4. edmy716

edmy716 Member

ye good day thanks!

only just fit on the rollers otherwise that would have been :oops:

pleased with my figures for only 1bar and stock ecu

cheers for letting the liner on!

nice bit of a race with the silver scoob on way back :D

5. Parky

Parky New Member

Had a superb day out!.

Nice to meet a few of you aswell

J.B "i very rarely bring it to boost" - we noticed that on the way home..lol.. :wink:

Thanks for making me feel very welcome, everything thats not nailed down is going on Ebay so i can get me a SCOOB!!!....

Cheers.. :wink:

6. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

Yep - I stand to owe you a cream cake. Defo - ill honour my debt for sure.

Twas a superb day out - First time on a rolling road, and very interesting to see how its done.

The noise of the cars on the rollers was superb, and it was interesting to see folks with about what they were expecting and some with less.

Great turnout, and all the friendly faces were there.

Thanks all - fantastic day!

7. scoobyphil2000

scoobyphil2000 No there not new wheels

it was a good day :D :D

8. marc

marc New Member

Great day out again .Thanks Pete for the grub :D .
    Left well happy with my figures. :D

9. mcscoobydoo

mcscoobydoo New Member

Yeah it was - betta get his trackin checked after that or he might scrub the front tyres like i did :lol: - Looks like nobody was hurt luckily !

10. jonboy

jonboy New Member

:shock: i was gob smacked but very happy even thou pete and mr bulmer said it wasnt right :D :D :D

11. Neil

Neil Active Member

Was indeed a good day....... :D

Good to see so many Scoobs...

A big thank you to Prosport, it's staff, and of course Chris for organising the day with amazing efficiency :)

All in all, a great day, with money raised for charity as well :D

12. GWS73

GWS73 Active Member

Yep, thanks Chris and a huge thanks to Pete @ Prosport who took the time to plug the select monitor into my car and diagnose a b*ggered O2 sensor. Hopefully this is the cause of my disappointing performance on the rollers today :?

Had a great day out though and it was nice to see so many superb cars. (Except for that green Vectra on the motorway.... did look a little worse for wear :shock: )

And thanks to JB (I never boot my car..... honest) for letting me know how big the flames were from my exhaust on the way home :lol:

13. j.b

j.b New Member

:oops: Not much choice following the silver bullet eh Kris :wink:

14. Parky

Parky New Member

Lol..... :wink:

15. Blingscooby

Blingscooby Active Member

Wonder who that was :roll: :roll: :lol: :wink:

16. edmy716

edmy716 Member

what happened did u give up? :lol:

17. GWS73

GWS73 Active Member

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

18. Blingscooby

Got a check engine light at *** mph so I backed off :cry: cos the car ain't been mapped up on the new engine & turbo yet. :)

19. Blingscooby

Got a check engine light at *** mph so I backed off :cry: cos the car ain't been mapped up on the new engine & turbo yet. :)